10| Bathroom Scenes & Bedroom Dreams

I've been running around this damn ship for like 15 minutes. Where the Hell is Eliott? God must be on my side.

"Annie!" I said running up to her. "Where's Eli? I have to apologize. I didn't mean it. I feel horrible. I can't take the guilt." I say trying to catch my breath.

"He's in his room." She says not looking me in the eye.

"I'm sorry for attacking you and Lonni like that." I say leaning over the edge and looking out at the crystal blue water.

"No. I'm sorry. We should've said something. That was two blows too fast. The news of Jax and the blaming Machai. We weren't thinking right. We are all just so upset over Jaxon." she explains.

"I know I'm sorry. I promise we'll all talk later but right now I really need to talk to Eli." I press.

"Of course. Come on I'll go with you."

Ann and I get to his room and see Lon about to go inside so we do what any sinsible person would do. We yelled at her so loud she jumped and dropped her key.

"Jesus Christ you scared the shit out of me." She said bending down to pick up the key. 

"I made a mistake. I need to apologize to Eli. Also, I'm sorry for turning on you. I'm just so stressed." I say once I reach her. "I don't know how I'm supposed to react to this information."

"It's fine. Me and Annie were looking for you, but we couldn't find you so I was coming back here to check on Eli." She says unlocking the door. 

"Let's hope he's as forgiving." I say as we enter the room.

"Baby!" Lonni yelled. "Baye's here. She wants to speak to you."

"Maybe he's in the bathroom or something." Annie said plopping down on the couch.

"I'll go check." Lonni says before leaving the room.

We hear an earth shattering scream come from the bathroom.  Annie and I jump up and run towards it.

"Lonni what's wrong!" We poke our heads into the doorway.  What we saw sucked the air from the room.

Eli lay on the floor bleeding from his neck.  Staring at the ceiling. Lon hugging his lifeless body, crying hysterically.

"Oh my God!" Annie cries backing up into the sink.

"I'm so sorry Lonni." I cry.

"Sorry my ass." She
"This is all your fault!" Lonni yells at me.

"Lon, Baye wouldn't do this." Annie says.

"I know she didn't! Machai did! He wouldn't have had the chance if you would just gone to the police when Eli wanted to!" She seethes

"Machai did not kill anybody!" I growl

"You're brother, first. Now,  Eliott. And you're still defending him?!" She yells pulling at her hair and looking around. "Does nothing else matter anymore?"

"We don't have any proof that it was him." I defend.

"You're insufferable."

"Lon, I'm so sorry about Eli-" I start

"Just get out." Whispers laying her head back on Eli's lifeless body.

"What? You can't be serious." I say. 

"I said get out! I don't want you you here Baye!" She shouts.

"Annie."

"Baye, just go." Annie says not looking me in the eye. "We can figure out everything else out later."