6| Big Mistakes & Heartbreaks

After everyone left I decided to take a nap. All the crying I've been doing lately was seriously wiping me out. The peaceful silence in my room mixed with the subtle rocking of the boat would have had me fast asleep instantly, had it not been interrupted by the annoying buzzing that is my cellphone. How is it that I still have service out here?

I groan and roll over before throwing the covers from over my head. I look to my left and grab my phone off the nightstand to check my notifications. A smile instantly makes it's way to my face when I see a text from Machai. 'Care to join me on the upper deck? There's something I want to ask you.'  Well, so much for a nap.

'Sure be there in like 20.' I text back before jumping out of bed and into the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and put on a black off the should shirt and pair of destroyed denim jeans. I wore a black chocker and black sunglasses. completed with my black flats. I let my hair kind of do it's own thing.

I put my charger, keycard, wallet, headphones, phone and lipgloss into my purse

I put my charger, keycard, wallet, headphones, phone and lipgloss into my purse. I put my sunglasses on and grabbed my book bag before heading out to meet up with Machai. I never was a purse girl, I prefer cute little mini book bags instead.

I decided since my nap was interrupted I would stop and grab some Starbucks. I ordered and quickly paid. Then proceeded to where I would meet up with Machai.

When I got there his back was to me he looked so handsome in his uniform. He hadn't noticed me yet so I placed my bag and coffee down on the table closest to him. I tiptoed up to him and just as I was about to grab him, he surprised me by spinning around and wrapping his arms around my waist lifting me off the ground. I let out an involuntary shriek which turned into a giggle. Damn him.

"How did you know I was behind you?"I asked as he set me back down on my own feet.

"You're very light for someone with such heavy feet." He chuckled. I loved that sound. I never wanted it to stop.

"I do not have heavy feet!" I gasp and hit his should playfully.

"You were definitely stomping."He teases

"I was trying to tiptoe." I pout.

"Even your pout is cute." He cooed.

"Thank you" I blushed "But you ruined my plan." I say, faking mad.

"I didn't do it your heavy feet did." We continued our playful argument but stopped when we heard a voice sound from behind me.

"Excuse me, sir. Can you point me in the direction that the Spa is in?" A girl asked.

"Uhh, yeah. If you go down these steps and take a left you'll see a set of doors go through them and it's the second door on your right." Machai explained.

"Thank you so much. You're so helpful....and cute." She flirted, causing my body to turn around again my better judgement. As soon as I did I wished I hadn't. Why was she here? How was she here? Oh God. Just as things were looking up.