11| Take Outs & Stakeouts

Annie cannot hang. She always falls asleep before the end of the movie. I grab the blanket from the bed she's been sleeping in and drape it over her. As soon as I'm about to lay down my phone starts to ring. Thinking it could be Lonni I race to answer it.

"Hello!"

"Hi Baby." Machai says.

"Oh, it's just you Machai." I sigh

"Well, you odnt have to sound so disappointed." He says

"No I'm sorry babe. I just was hoping you'd be Lonni calling."

"She still hasn't come back yet?"

"No and I'm starting to get really worried. We really shouldn't be away from each other right now. There's a psycho on this boat who apparently has it out for my friends and I."

"I have just the thing to cheer you up. Can you sneak away?" He asks.

"I guess Annie just fell asleep." I say looking over at the snoring figure on the couch. "What are we doing?"

"Don't worry about it just dress nice. Meet me at our special spot in 30 minute. I love you. " He said before hanging up.

"Love you too." I say putting my phone and going to take a shower.

I pick out the nicest thing I had packed. Which wasn't even that nice.

It was a black bodycon dress with lace at the bottom near the knee

It was a black bodycon dress with lace at the bottom near the knee. I paired it with black knee high boots and let my hair fall down my back. I grabbed my phon, leather jacket, keycard and purse before leaving out to meet my lovely boyfriend.

I made it to the back of the boat to find an extremely mouthwatering sight. Machai stood there looking over the back of the boat in olive green dress pants and a black button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. I quickly look away before he can catch me eye raping him.

The nice warm breeze grazes across my thigh, bringing the bottom of my lace dress up slightly

The nice warm breeze grazes across my thigh, bringing the bottom of my lace dress up slightly. I pull my boots up a little more as I dip under the chains of the restricted area.