Page 31

I tossed and turned on my bed, grunting along. Argh,why am i feeling like this? I shouldn'be worry about that jerk,but the truth is, i does.

I'm worry about Jungkook.

Just where is he? I heard that he was allowed to leave the hospital wing this evening, but until now,he hasn't even come to see me. Not that i'm hoping it, but...

He have a job to do! That job is to be my personal guard and he's failing hard on it. I went to ask Jin just now about it and he said that Suga gave him the day off and the next day if Jungkook want.

"That guy lookes like he need a serious time alone. You should see his face,he looked somewhat heartbroken" I remembered Jin said while flipping away some pages of an unfamiliar book of spells.

I'm glad he didn't found out about the book that i burrowed. Thinking back to his words,why would Jungkook be heartbroken? By what exactly?

Wait,why am i so worked out on this? Why did i feel like he need to be here, being my personal guard? I think,this morning, i almost gag at the word 'personal guard', but now i'm like a lunatic for wanting him here. I'm confused...😭

Just then,i heard the door creaked open,i quickly look to the door. But as soon as i saw the expression on his face, my smile faded. His gaze,is as hard as his gaze the other day,when he found out that Tae and I spent some time on the balcony. He quietly close the door behind him and walk to the sofa,laying in it.

"Do you...feel fine now?"

No answer, i thought he didn't heard it so i was about to repeat, but then he quickly snapped, "Just go to sleep and leave me alone"

His words made me gave up on asking more question,so i went to lay in my bed instead. Regretting why i was so worried about him in the first place. Still,i couldn't make myself to go to sleep. I wanted so badly to drift off right now, kind of in a desperate state. My hand wander itself on the bed sheet, feeling like the bed is somehow too big. Weird, i never felt it before.

Suddenly, my hand lightly hit a hard surface, oh...the magic book. I sit up and take it out from under the pillow. Well,since i can't sleep, i could be reading this to shake in some sleepiness in me. I open it up and flip to the pages, so far, all the magics are really dark.

Like this one that can make the victim being controlled by the one who cast the spell. Or the other one, that can set fire on the victim. So far,i didn't came across spell that can be casted on the spell caster itself. As i flipped through,i came across something that caught my eyes.

~Love Struck~
•Made the victim fall in love instantly on the spell caster.
Caution: Can lead to obsession self,this spell can't be reversed•

I eyed every words in it, fall in love?Instantly?Like...right away?I glance to the sleeping form of Jungkook on the sofa. But i quickly shake off the thought. Who would need this by the way? Can lead to obsession?

...

Nope,still not interested. I keep flipping through and found lots more of spells. Dark one. Soon, i came across something that this time,really caught my eyes.

~Dream Intruder~
•This spell made it able for the spell caster to enter the victim's dream for a short while.
Caution:There is a slight chance that the victim will realise it and the spell caster can be trapped in the dream as long as the victim wanted•

As long as the victim wanted? Trapped... But Jin said that the dream is where most things stirred up. I once remember when a guard kind of had an accident and he lost some of the memory. Jin insist that the guard have a plenty of rest,because the mind will generate a dream to remember

"One of the way the mind becomes powerful,is by creating scenes in dream. Dealing with it is a big risk, you must not interfere with it Y/n" His voice suddenly echoed through my mind.

But whatever it is,i'm still doing it,even if Jungkook knows it.I just really wanted to know what his loss memory is,i wanted to know how he get in the photograph, how he came to life. I really wanna know.So i slowly stepped to his sleeping figure,right after i hide the book under my pillow.

Cautiosly,i put my index finger on his forehead,applying some force on it, and read out the spells.