Page 22

"High!"

I was struggling so hard and i barely is catching up with my breath right now.

"I said High!" His voice had been on his top since we started.

"Control your grip,the sword is heavy on tip, just lean your body forward." He keep ordering.

At this stage,i was at the edge of tearing up, i could see at the tip of my eye, that sinister smile,mocking me. Argh,if i know that he'll be this cruel,i won't even consider sharing a bed with him. Jerk! Let me just shread that ego off your face!

"Arghh!"

Slash

Huh,i did it. I did it! I managed to cut the doll's arm off. Woah! I was good at this afterall. At this point,he must have to congrats me.
"Your attack was too slow,your enemy could read you before you can even move."

😒Aish,that grandpa. Can't he at least say, 'good job'? How can dad tolerate him anyway,they're the closest,of all other soldiers we have.

"From the top,control your strength."
Noooo,not again 😣😣
Please no, my hands are all so sore. Jin!!! Help me...

"Lead General Suga"
Phew,luckily there was a Blue badge interrupting us. Thank you,at last,some fresh air for my arm. Out of a sudden,a hand slipped into mine and pull the sword up into the air.

"You have to put the sword's weight on your leg instead of your arms. If you do this,and open up your shoulder a little,your stance mode is already perfect."

His voice vibrates through my skin,sending some unknown chills through my nerves.
"L..like this?"

"Here,let me help"
Then,Jungkook's hand already made his way onto my waist and his other hand still holding my hand that is gripping the sword.

"Yeah,you're doing fine"

I glance over to him,and once again, our eyes met again, faces inches apart. This feeling,it's here again.

"My lady",the same Blue Badge that was calling Suga just now was beside me.

"Umm,yes?" I stand up straight again,ignoring my burning face.

"Lead General Jin called for you,he's in the mansion's West library."

"Thank you,i'll be there."I hand the sword to Jungkook and smiled,thanking him afterward.

"Wait,did you forgot something?" Suga suddenly said,with his arms crossed.

"Umm,thank you for today?"
"Not that, your personal guard.JK don't say you forgot about it."

"No sir,come lady Y/n"

Jungkook said and lead me the way,since when...did he speak formally with me.

"Is Jin teaching you right now?" he ask as we walk in sync.
"Yeah,he is"

A soft smile spread on his lips,"I miss to hear Jin teaching, i don't care what it's about, but listening him talking so seriously made it so,calming"

"Yeah,he was like that ever since i was little,always so optimistic."

There was a silence after that,none of us speaks,it's kind of comforting, but i just hate a quiet environment when there's people around.

"Were you cold last night?"

"Umm,i don't think so.Why?"

"Nothing,this morning i found out that most of your blanket was wrapped around my leg. So i thought that you were cold after then"

I shake my head lightly, "No i don't" i was about to ask about why he left so early in the morning, but we already arrived upon the mansion West Library, a.k.a Jin's office. He just love to work with books surrounding him.

"Okay,here you go,I still have work during lunch. Let's see again during dinner,deal?" Jungkook said with his eyebrows raised.

"Deal"I held out my pinkie finger,but Jungkook didn't seem to get it, so i take his hand and interwine our pinkie together.

"This...is a sign of promising. So you shouldn't break it." I explained.

He nod slowly,"I like it"
He said and gaze into my eyes,his big eyes are the thing that i can't get over,those beautiful eyes. It's so...tempting. I don't realise it,but when i do,our faces are so close,i think the tip of our nose brushed against each other.

"Lady Y/n,there you are"

I quickly pull back myself to stand and smile sweetly to Jin, gosh,that was close....

"Oh Jungkook,you're here too.Wanna join us?"

Jungkook politely decline and bow slightly before walking away. But anyway,i still caught him glancing to me before continued walking.

"That was odd,i did't disturbed big moment though,right?"