Chaptet Three

Video above here is the song to go with the first book (Accidentally in love)

_ _

Blaine walked upstairs to his porch, it was finally the next day and Blaine had arrived home from work at school, and was currently gonna take Hope to the grocery store and then head to the mail box.

He sighed walking inside. "Santana??" Blaine calls out echoeing through the house. He smiles hearing the squeals and giggles from Hope's bedroom. Blaine walked into her pretty pink bedroom. "Having trouble changing her?"

Santana turned to glance behind him. "Oh fuck, Thank god your here. She won't get dressed, and she's so damn wiggly." Santana says huffing annoyed. "Here is your kid back, oh and Blaine?" Santana states. "Please bring Kurt back."

Blaine looked back at her embarassed and nods. "Thanks.. I'll call you later.. also remind me why you can't work." Blaine asked kissing Santana's cheek. Santana blushed and looked over at him from the door.

"I'm pregnant, We are going surrogate." Santana replies before strutting out of the room and closing the door behind her. Blaine smiles widely and turns back to Hope. "Come on you wiggly worm." Blaine chuckles changing her diaper, and then pulling a cute dress and leggings on her.

"Such a pretty little girl." Blaine smiles kissing her head before picking Hope up into his arms and walking back out to the kitchen. "We are heading to store then mail." Hope giggles staring up at him with wide eyes.

Blaine arrived at the grocery store taking a cart and settling the carseat into the cart before walking around for food. "Okay, Apples? Check. Rice? Check. Baby food? Check. Milk? Not checked." Blaine says to himself before looking at Hope. "To the milk we go princess."

Pulling two milk jugs into the cart and grabbing the rest of grocerys from the cart. He payed for them and went to load everything into the trunk before driving off towards the Mail house.

When Blaine arrived at home he tore open the envelope Kurt had sent him. He scanned through them holding onto his daughter while he read. He swore under his breath.

Divorce?

_ _

Kurt frowned at the envelope in his hands a week later. What the hell? Kurt asked himself obviously upset. Why would he send them back? Kurt looked up at Carole who was currently walking into the house. "Why the hell did he send them back?" Kurt asked looking at Carole.

Carole chuckled quietly. "It's called not wanting to divorce.." Carole replied. "He's refusing to sign them because he doesn't want to end it." Kurt rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Well this is shit now.. How do I get him to sign them?"

Carole smiles at him and then tilted his head. "Are you sure your feeling alright?" Carole asked worriedly putting her hand onto his forehead. "Your really sweaty, and look pretty dizzy, You should go to sleep or have a nap?"

Kurt nods slowly sighing softly. "Yes please. I'll be back to help you with supper." Kurt said walking back upstairs, It was two hours later and Mason was left alone with his papa upstairs, Carole had gone out to get some grocerys for supper.

Mason suddenly bored and curious were his father was walked upstairs and pushed the door open. "Papa?" Mason asked curiously hopping onto his fathers bed. "Papa?" He says a little louder.

When Kurt didn't answer his son, Mason. Mason frowns tears forming into his eyes, he scrambled around for his papa's phone. Soon finding it on the ground he quickly called somebody. "Daddy??" Mason asked through the phone. "Yes buddie?" Blaine answered on the other side.

"Something's wrong with papa. Please help." Mason whispered brokenly into the phone.

_ _

A/N

Hello, I'm such a mean person. That is such a mean cliffhanger. Anyways see you guys next weekened. :)) have a good day!!

Comment, Share, View, and Vote!!

- Alysha