Chapter Nine

A month later...

Kurt breathed out a sigh of relief. "He would be free from rehab, nad finally reunited with his husband and kids. He couldn't wait until 2 o clock. He really hoped Blaine didn't forget about him.

The last month had still been rough, The rest of the people in there kinda scared him a little. He usually stayed in his room and watched tv or wrote some more letters in his notebook. He sighed glancing at the clock for the tenth time in fifteen minutes since he last checked.

He really wanted Hope to like him a lot, and for Mason wanting to cuddle with him again. When two o clock struck Kurt hurried to the front doors holding his suitcase and bag of things he got to keep. He smiled widely when he saw Blaine walk through the doors.

"Blaine!!" Kurt shrieked running into his waiting and open wide arms. "God i've missed you so much... It's so lonely here... I want to come home." Blaine chuckled holding his waist tightly. "I missed you so much too Kurt, And guess what?" Blaine asked.

"What!!" Kurt asked almost vibrating with excitment and curiousity. Blaine smiles at him grabbing both of his hands. "Sam is going to jail for eight years." Blaine replied looking at him. "And were going on a date right now for ice cream and then heading to central park."

Kurt blushed furiously. "Okay.." he whispered smiling and blushing at him. "Can I change first or no?" His eyes looked up at Blaine with a giggle. Blaine shook his head no rolling his eyes playfully. "Kurt. You look hot okay? Come on let's go on our date.." Blaine smirked.

Kurt rolled his eyes but got into the car. They arrived at central park fifteen minutes later, Kurt got out following with Blaine behind him. "There's an ice cream stand over there." Blaine said guiding him towards the stand a hand pressed onto Kurt's lower back.

"What can I do for both of you guys?" The girl in probably still high school asked cheerily. Kurt glanced down at the options of ice cream flavors. "Cookies and cream please!" Kurt says. "Two scoops."

Blaine chuckles at his childish ways and hummed. "Umm, Chocolate and two scoops as well please." Blaine smiled at her. "Both in cups." He pulled out his wallet handing over a 20 dollar bill. "Keep the change, and have a good day!!" Blaine walked off with Kurt holding there ice creams.

"It's a really beautiful outside today." Kurt commented looking up at the sky before going back to eating his ice cream. Blaine hummed in agreement nodding. "Yeah, It's quite sunny and warm out today.. Kurt Can we talk about something."

Kurt nodded sitting down onto the grass brushing his jeans off and praying he wouldn't have grass stains on his ass. "Yes sure, What's up?" Kurt asked worriedly. "What's wrong?"

"Kurt, Do you still love me?" Blaine asked sitting down beside him staring at his eyes. Kurt looked back at him letting them make eye contact. "God, Blaine. I love you so much!" Kurt responded desperatly.

"Then why did you send me divorce papers?" Blaine asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "I just felt like everything was dying between us, all the love was leaving us.. and now we are starting to reconnect together.." kurt answered.

"Are we forever?" Blaine asked eating some more of his almost gone ice cream. Kurt looked up at him and nodded. "Yes please. I want us to be forever." Kurt smiles loveingly at him.

"Me too, but you have to believe in us too okay? You have to be in this just as much as I am.." Blaine cupped Kurt's cheeks. "I don't want to get divorced." Kurt whispered against his lips as there foreheads leaned against each other.

"Me either." Blaine whispered back connecting there lips together, Kurt layed down onto his back as Blaine moved to hover over him. Kurt moaned as there cocks rubbed against each other. Blaine panted against his mouth moving his lips and kissing down his neck.

Blaine rubbed at Kurt's bare hipbones were his jeans had ridden down his legs, He smirked watching as Kurt arched up towards him. "You gonna cum baby?" Blaine raised his eyebrow. "Just by that?"

Kurt snarls at him moaning as he tilted his head for more access. "God, Blaine!! I've missed you so fucking much.." He whispered into his ear, before sucking onto his earlobe.

Kurt and Blaine arrived back at home after supper, Mason came running into Kurt's arms. "Papa!!" Mason cheers excitedly at the sight of Kurt. Kurt chuckles and hugs him tightly. "I missed you to buddie , Take me to Hope."

Mason nodded excitedly and tugged him through the hallway. "Hope!!" Mason giggles leaning into her crib trying to pick her up. Kurt smiled softly at him and picked up Hope cradling her to his chest. "It's been to long sweetheart.." Kurt murmured to her head of hair.

Blaine smiled. "Kurt? Do you think we should move to Los Angeles or something?" Blaine asked looking up at Kurt.

"Maybe..." Kurt giggled at him rocking Hope in his arms.

________________

Hope your new year was awesome as mine was.. Please view, comment, share and vote!!

- Alysha