Chapter Nineteen

Blaine stared at the charts on the itunes. He had released his song two weeks ago and already it was climbing up to the top. Blaine smiled, he was 27 years old already and a lot of things had happened in his life, he was married, famous, and had two beautiful kids.

Blaine had nearly shouted when he saw that his song 'I don't mind' was number on the pop songs list. He was soon called by interviewers to come sing on the show, he was escastic for himself and his family. He was making 300 000 thousand a year already, and with his husband, Kurt's salary they almost made 800 000 thousand alone just between Kurt's designs and Blaine's music.

"So Mr Anderson.. How does it feel to have your name flashed around Los Angeles?" The interviewer asked with a grin. Blaine smiled blushing at the praise. "It feels amazing, I'm proud that people feel like I can actually make it in this industry." Blaine answered.

"That's sweet, and I understand your family is in the audience?" She asked, her name was Lola. Blaine nodded smiling as he pointed them out. "How old is your kids now?"

"My son Mason is in kindergarten, and my daughter is in playschool next year." Blaine stated, wringing his hands together. "How long have you been married?" Lola asked switching her key cards to the next one.

"I'm 27 years old already, but umm my i've been married for almost 4 years now." Blaine smiled warmly. "Aww that's cute.. Now your gonna sing us your number one hit song right now, right?" Lola asked, Blaine nodded before walking over towards the piano set up on their mini stage.

Blaine played the chorus, before the lyrics started up.

Darling, I don’t mind
What they think they’ll find
Of all the secrets they have told
At least I’ve still got you to hold
So darling
I don’t mind

‘Cause I’ll be the one to hold you
When the nights are cold
And although I know I’ve told you
I will tell you forever more

                       .......................

"Blaine Anderson's album comes out in two weeks, you can pre order on our website!!" Lola cheered over the loud clapping. Blaine grinned blushing before heading off into his dressing room. "Right after the break our next guest is Jennifer Aniston.."

Blaine walked inside smiling at his family. "Ready to go have fun at the waterpark?" Blaine asked, chuckling when Mason and Hope cheer at it. "Okay, Let's go.."

Kurt followed behind him smiling happily. He was becoming content with their now shared family time.
                  ___________________

             KURTHUMMELDESIGNS

Dear Readers

It's Kurt Hummel again, even if you already knew that. I haven't been on in a month and i'm really sorry about that. I hope you can forgive me for my absence. I am here now to sign off, I've been doing this for a year now and I've decided to log off and not come back.

I'm sorry if I'm helping you but you can always write my letters my fans. I'll leave my email/address here okay? A lot has happened in my life this year, I was married, I had Hope (my daughter) I fought a diease, had another pregnancy scare, Blaine went on a date with another man. Blaine, my husband is going on tour all summer, July and Augest around North America.

I am coming to visit school's in the summer to promote believe, which is an organization that takes care of foster kids, and makes teens believe in themselves. I really hope you join me, Blaine might be getting an award for his music, but I'm not sure. Wish us all the luck in the world please, and I'll see you on the other side.

- Kurt E. Hummel
(Signed Off)

           __________________________

A/N

have a great friday everybody!! My birthday is on this sunday and i'm super excited for it. Anyways i'm going shopping now. Really sorry this is a short chapter, next one is an epliloge. :))  go check out 'Mr Flower (Florist) Man' It's my new klaine fanfic!

- Alysha