Chapter Twelve

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mason, happy birthday to you." Kurt, Blaine, Mercedes, Rachel, Noah, Brittany and Santana all sang in harmonization. Mason clapped his hands together looking over at Kurt before he blows the candles out.. The weeks went by quick and fast, Blaine had his first recording session and Kurt had starting drawing and creating his clothing line.

Blaine smiles looking over at Kurt with adoration. Mason was turning five years old, the next day was gonna be the ten year anniversary death of Quinn Fabray and Finn Hudson. Mason was grinning proudly when he blew all the candles on his cake. "Daddy?" Mason asked turning to look at Blaine.

"Yes dear?" Blaine asked walking over to him, Mason motioned for him to bend down to his own height before whispering in his ear: "Can I say something to mommy and daddy?" Mason asked looking up at him. Blaine smiled softly nodding. "Yes of course.. go ahead." Blaine replied turning to quiet down the others.

Mason looked up at the sky out the living room window. "I love you Mommy and Daddy.. please look after me and don't be mad that I still call Daddy and Papa by those names. Just know i'm not replacing you." Mason responded, he smiled brightly. "I want cake!!" Blaine chuckles cutting some peices.

"So party tonight right?" Mercedes asked sliding up to Kurt. Kurt rolled his eyes laughing glancing over at her. "Yes my girl.. we can party..." Kurt smiles excitedly, thanking Blaine once he gets his piece of cake. Mercedes nodded smiling excited. "Awesome... Your birthday is tomorrow you know? You'll be twenty-six already." Mercedes smirked.

Kurt rolled his eyes, laughing loudly at her comment. "Yeah well Blaine's twenty-seven already." Kurt smiles taking a bite of the chocolate cake. Blaine glares playfully at Kurt hearing his comment. "Hey!! I am still young." Blaine protests. Kurt smiles blowing his husband a kiss, Blaine caught it pretending to put it into his pocket.

"Save it lovebirds." Santana calls to the couple. "We have children still in sight." She smirked looking onward at Brittany holding their baby girl in her arms. "Is she still asleep?" Santana asked quietly walking over to her. Brittany nodded smiling happily. "Are you lovebirds gonna be having another baby?" Santana asked with a wink.

Kurt chuckled shaking his head no. "No." Kurt replied shaking his head laughing. Blaine smirked picking Hope up from her playpen, Mason trailing behind him. "Going to put the kids to sleep." He smiled at his husband before disappearing down the hallway. Kurt looked wide eyed at the clock. "Holy shit it's already 9 o clock."

Santana laughed. "Can we put her into your playroom?" Santana asked Kurt looking at him. Kurt nodded smiling pointing down the hallway, where noise from Mason and Hope was coming from down the hallway where Blaine was trying to put them to sleep. Blaine came back out an hour later wrapping his arms around Kurt's waist from behind.

"Your gorgeous." Blaine whispered into his ear his fingers thrusting them under his jeans over his hips. "And smooth pale silky skin." Blaine breathed against his neck. Kurt moaned softly throwing his head back to rest against his shoulders. "Hmm... I'm getting drunk off you and your smell." Kurt muttered into Blaine's neck.

"Good, because i'm gonna ravish and appreciate your body tonight." Blaine growled thrusting his hips into Kurt's ass. Kurt moaned their body's moving together in sync. "Bedroom Now." Blaine replies lowly and seductive. Kurt grinned tugging his hand pulling him towards their bedroom.

The next morning Blaine was up early with the kids in the living room while he prepared a breakfast for them, and Mercedes who had stayed overnight. Blaine smiled at Mercedes who was currently just waking up. "Morning Blaine." Mercedes said walking over towards Blaine in the kitchen. Blaine chuckles nodding at her before working on his waffles.

"Has Mason asked you about what today is?" Mercedes asked looking at him, pulling out a bottle of milk for Hope and some juice for Mason. Blaine smiled at her, shaking his head no. "Nope not yet.. But he's excited for Kurt's birthday." Blaine chuckles, putting waffles on a plate and sliding it into the oven to keep warm.

Mercedes laughed nodding in agreement. "I'll go feed Hope okay and watch the food on the stove.. You go wake your husband up." Mercedes suggested, motioning towards the master bedroom. Blaine grinned practically running down the hallway. "Kurt!!" Blaine cheered climbing ontop of Kurt's body strandling him.

Kurt groaned tiredly. "I'm tired." Kurt replied groggily and annoyed. "Time to get up, It's your birthday and a certain anniversary." Blaine responded leaning down and kissing Kurt on the lips. Kurt smiled opening his eyes, and looking up at Blaine smiling. "Hmm, thank you." Kurt muttered sitting up. Blaine clapped his hands. "Good, come out for birthday breakfast."

Kurt nodded, watching Blaine disappear down the hallway presumably towards the kitchen to help Mercedes with the food. Mason looked up at Kurt smiling at him. "Papa, Can I talk to you privately?" Mason asked. Kurt looked at him in confusion before nodding his consent, letting the young boy drag him to the living room.

"I miss mommy." Mason whimpered out looking up at him sadly. Kurt sighed picking him up holding him into his lap. "Can I write them a letter and mail it to heaven?" Mason questioned hopefully. Kurt nodded, they both sat down onto the couch Kurt pulling out a piece of paper and pencil. Mason nodded sitting onto Kurt's knee.

Dear Mommy and Daddy.

I hope heaven is treating you really good because that's what you deserve. Really good life, I hope your looking down on me and being proud of who i'm becoming, I hope to see you sometime up their, seeing you two kiss and show that you love each other.

I really miss you loads and all though I don't remember much when I was younger I want you to know that i'm in good hands and that Papa and Daddy Blaine are really good to me and show me how much they love me. When I get older I want to learn the drums, and guitar and than teach my little sister, Hope how to sing with amazing vocals like Papa. 

I really miss you guys and I wish you would come back soon, I love you Mommy and Daddy.

- Love Mason, Your Son.

                   _________________

A/N

hello, how was that chapter? Sorry if it was maybe a little heart breaking and tearful with the ending. Did anybody watch Darren Criss in American Crime Story?? I didn't get to but I really wanna watch it. See you guys later.

Remember; Comment, Like, Vote, Share, anything!!

- Alysha :))