Chapter Twenty- Epilogue

Blaine Anderson had changed a lot in the passed two years, He was 30 years old already. Hope had turned 3 years old in May and Mason had turned 7 years in April. It was 2020 already, and Blaine was up for an emmy award tonight. It was February 10th 2020.

Blaine woke up that morning to a 3 year old, Hope tugging on his arm at 8 o clock pleading him to get up cause she was hungry. Carole would be arriving at supper time to watch the grammy awards with her grandchildren.

Sighing he got up out of bed, pulling on some sweats and letting Hope drag him down the hallway. "Daddy, I hope you win that emmy award tonight." Hope stated, excitedly looking at her father. The duo stopped in the kitchen. "Can we have pancakes?"

Blaine nodded smiling at her softly. "Of course, And I hope I win too.. but there's a lot of people that are up for this award." Blaine responded, grabbing the batter ingredients. He quickly whipped it up.

"When can I wake daddy up?" Hope whined tugging on Blaine's Pant leg with some annoyance in her voice. "You can go wake him up now okay princess?" Blaine suggested, Hope grinned and ran off towards his bedroom jumping ontop of Kurt.

"Papa! Papa wake up!! Daddy made pancakes for you." Hope squealed, giggling as Kurt tickled her sides making her wiggle around in his arms. "Are your brother and sister awake?" Kurt questioned sitting himself up against the headboard.

"Yes, I can hear Emma crying for daddy." Hope stated pursing her lips together, Kurt chuckled. "Okay let's get up.. You go get your brother." Kurt answered, watching her rush off into Mason's bedroom, while Kurt headed into Emma's room.

Emma was only four months old, having been born only in October. She was a happy baby, it had come as a surprise to Kurt and Blaine when Kurt took the pregnancy test and realized it was positive. Blaine was escastic as was Kurt. And then spent the next nine months preparing for a new baby.

They moved out of their old house and into a bigger one. Kurt had four more clothing lines out including some for children. They were finally settling into their life, Finn and Quinn had died almost 10 years ago.

Blaine walked out of Emma's bedroom bumping into Kurt. "Oh shit, Sorry baby!!" Blaine said. "Pancakes are sitting on the counter."

Kurt nodded smiling. "Let's go eat." Blaine suggested, He set Emma into the high chair handing her own food. Kurt smiled warming a bottle of milk for her. Blaine smiled handing Hope and Mason their pancakes. "Ready for some, Love?" Blaine asked pouring two cups of coffee.

Kurt smiled nodding. "Three pancakes please." Kurt asked sitting down at the kitchen table and taking his coffee cup sipping it slowly. "Hot, ouch. I burnt my tongue." Blaine chuckled softly loading his plate with three pancakes. "Thanks."

"No problem.." Blaine answered smiling at him, he sat down across from him eating his breakfast. "Remember, Your watching the ceremony of my part then going to sleep with Grandma tonight, okay?"

Mason nodded excitedly. His eyes lighting up. "Oooh, I'm excited! We haven't seen grandma in almost 3 months." Mason exclaimed eating his pancakes quickly. "I'm going to my room now!" He put his plate into the dishwasher and then headed off to his room.

Kurt giggled and rolled his eyes fondly. "Do you wanna bath Hope or Change Emma's diaper?" Kurt asked, finishing up his breakfast and coffee. Blaine scrunched his nose up adorably. "Bath Hope." Blaine responds after a few moments, He takes hope to the bathroom. "Warm and bubbly bath?"

Hope nodded excitedly, undressing herself. She then raced out of the bathroom naked running down the hallway. "HOPE!" Blaine shouted rushing out of the bathroom. Kurt shrieked, as little hands clung to his leg. He glanced down and chuckled. "Hey sweetheart, why aren't you bathing?" Kurt asked. "Blaine! She's with me."

"I don't like baths, Water get in my eyes." Hope pouted hugging his leg tighter as she pressed her head against his leg. "I know, but it'll make you feel much cleaner and better." Kurt answered rubbing her back. She sighed, as Blaine picked her up. "Come on Hope, let's go bath." Blaine suggested kissing Kurt's cheek before heading back into the bathroom.

"Daddy? Can i have the strawberry soap?" Hope asked splashing around in the water, frowning when the water goes out of the tub. Blaine chuckled smirking and pours some strawberry soap into the tub. "Let's wash your hair now?" Blaine suggested, Hope nodded in agreement.

Carole arrived later that afternoon around 4 o clock. All the kids were bathed, and in pjs, Blaine and Kurt were dressed up in their suits already waiting for Carole to arrive so they can leave to supper. "Okay, Mom we have to go now." Kurt said hugging his mother in greeting, and goodbye.

"Alright sweetie, Blaine good luck. I know you'll win tonight!" Carole grinned brightly hugging Blaine after pulling away from Kurt. The married couple left, heading towards the city hall. "I'm so proud of you Blaine." Kurt said sincerely looking at his husband with love.

Blaine blushed eyes welling up with tears, he pulled his husband into a deep kiss. "I love you so much, thank you for making me the words happiest man." Blaine said into Kurt's ear. Kurt blushed deeply before looking out the window biting his lip.

They whoreshipped down the red carpet, Finally making it into the city hall, they were handing out cocktails, wine and champagne to everyone. Blaine and Kurt took their respectful seats. The lights dimmed and the announcer came onto the stage.

Towards the end finally came and it was Blaine's category. "Well there's a lot of people in this category.. alright the nominated people of the billboard top male artist of the year..." Vannessa Hudgens called out into the microphone. "Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Blaine Anderson, Niall Horan, and  Shawn Mendes."

They all cheered when the name was announced they viewed the camera on all of them. "And the 2020 winner of top male artist of the year is......" Vannessa Hudgens yelled out. "BLAINE ANDERSON."

The crowd went wild, Blaine gasped his face becoming shocked as he gets up hugging people and shaking their hands as he walks up the stage. He hugged the presenter before accepting the award.

"Hello, Umm This is super awkward.." Baine blushed scratching his neck. "I have two beautiful daughters and one son at home right now probably jumping up and down right now, while their grandma scolds them to go to sleep before my husband and I come home." Blaine smiled happily. "Being famous wasn't my dream, my dream was to bring happiness to children, teens and adults around the world, and I have done just that, I am proud to be gay right now."

"6 years ago I fell in love with a man named Kurt Hummel, He is the reason I am standing here right now. Without him I would be alone, I love you so much Kurt Hummel." Blaine grinned holding his trophy up.

"I'm so glad we were Accidentally In Love." 

                         THE END

            ________________________

A/N

And now this story is offically over!! Check out my new story 'Mr Flower (Florist) Man.' Please try the first chapter out :)) let me know what you think of it?

Did you like the last chapter??

- Alysha