Explain

Leafy' POV

When they showed themselves, I started panicking. I didn't want them to know the family relationship between me and Evil Leafy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked inquisitively and nervously. Firey shot back, "Looking for you!". I blushed at his answer and looked at the grass.

"I was wondering," Firey started after a quite a bit of silence, "how do you know me?"

"Well, in BFDI we were best friends," I began, "then when you won and didn't let me on to the island, I bought the island."

"Everyone hated me, they still do, but then you saved me! But then you hid head against a mountain and you had lost all memory of me. I always wonder, why me?" I said flatly.

There was another pause for a minute, but then Needle spoke up, "I'm sorry."

We both looked at her shocked. "It wasn't all necessarily your fault. I Guess instead of getting you two to just sit and have a conversation, or something friendly like that, we had to try and kill you." Tears were streaming down her face and I hugged her accepting her apology and apologising back.

We became friends again, except I didn't want to just be friends with Firey, I wanted to be his girlfriend. Ever since we became best friends I developed a small crush on him, but over time that crush has grown bigger and stronger until it was bigger than me.