Worth more than 5 cents

Leafy's POV

I found myself in a hospital bed and there was was Stethy!!! He healed me!!

"Stethy? Is that *cough* you?" I asked still feeling terrible and in pain.

"Yeah, it's best if you don't speak." He informed a little gladly. I nodded as response so he knew I acknowledged. "You were on the edge of dying, but a small round grey figure saved you and Firey."

I smiled weakly since I didn't have much strength, I was happy that Firey survived.

"Oh look, here comes your hero now!" Stethy said pointing to the entrance.

"Hey Leafy, how ya holding up?" Asked the hero sympathetically. It was.......Nickel, he was the one who saved me. I nodded my head to answer his question, I hope he got what I was implying.

"Glad you're feeling better!" He exclaimed. Phew, he understood. He continued, "I bet you're still in pain though, I mean you were in pretty bad condition when I found you."

I had so many questions which I couldn't ask.

Needle's POV

I can't believe that Gelatin just straight up ignored what I said and tried to murder my friends, that jerk.

Unfortunately, he is still out there. Police Cap was going to arrest Gelatin, but Firey and Leafy were in fatal condition so they were more important.

Me, Bubble, GB, TB, Ruby, Book, and Woody were in the waiting room. I noticed someone across the room, it was Coiny. I walked up to him, still feeling stiff. "Hey Coiny." I said kindly.

"Oh, hey!" Coiny replied, "I heard Leafy and Firey were here, even though I don't really like either of them, I wanted to visit."

"Yeah, Gelatin stabbed them." I informed Coiny gloomily.

"Oh, that's terrible! I hope they get better." Coiny said back quite shocked.

"Us too." I half whispered.

"People here for Leafy and Firey!" Said the nurse, Syringe.

"Yeah!?" Asks Woody nervously.

"Leafy is fine and will be let out in a week! Firey is still unconscious, he was stabbed in a more fatal part of the body."

"I hope he's ok!" Exclaims Tennis Ball.

"Same." Replies Golf Ball.

"Oh, by the way," starts Syringe, "here's the hero who rescued Firey and Leafy!"

We clapped as a confident, but kind Nickel walks into the waiting room.

"Thank you everybody!!" Nickel says happily, "I wouldn't have been able to help without GB! She informed me that something fishy was going on so I went to investigate."

Golf Ball looked down taking in the applause.

"By the way guys, Leafy's awake!!!" Nickel shouted.

"YES!!!" We all cheered.

"Shhh!" Loud whispered an old lady from the corner of the room. Things are finally starting to turn around.

(Sorry for the Long wait everyone!!! I promise I'll update more consistently!! Bye!!)