Jealousy

Firey's POV

I actually can't believe I remember her, I am so happy. I hugged Leafy super delighted when Golf Ball got out her bullhorn.

"Everyone, listen up! We need to assign jobs!" She yelled, cracking a bit, still emotional about me and Leafy, "We will have 2 groups, the shopping group, and the discovery group!"

"What does each group have to do?" Book asked politely.

"Well, the shopping group will go over to Smallmart and get anything we need, then go to a grocery store and get food, the discovery group will go out and mark places with a flag on places we could visit as a group." Golf Ball explained.

"Ok, sounds smart." Book said.

"OF COURSE IT'S SMART!!!!" Book took surprise to Golf Ball's reaction, " Anyway, the shopping group will consist of Bubble, Needle, Gelatin, Leafy, and Firey, and the discovery group will be me, TB, Woody, Ruby, and Book."

"Got it!" All of us except for Woody and Golf Ball shouted.

And with that we were off.

(Time skip to 10 minutes later)

I was walking and talking with Leafy, we were catching up on things. All of a sudden I spotted Gelatin giving us a look of disgust, no wait, it was jealousy!

I told Leafy about how Gelatin was acting so I could try to talk with him.

"Hey, Gelatin, what's wrong?" I asked kindly, but all he did was ignore me and storm off.

"Should I play therapist again?" Asked Needle unsurprised at what I was going to answer with.

"Yeah, I think that would be best." I replied with no surprised faces. So Needle caught up to him and starting talking to him.

"Oi woinder what's wrong." Bubble said worriedly, she was trying to be apart of the conversation.

"I think he's jealous of me." Leafy said sadly.

"Pfft! There is no way that's the case!" I lied, I am a pretty bad liar so the two girls could see right through my lies.

"Hehe..." I laughed nervously.

(I wonder what will happen next. 😯 You will find out soon!)