Our Other Stories

Hey everyone!!!

If you have read this far, we want to offer you a few of our other stories for you to enjoy:

Lovefool ~

https://www

https://www.wattpad.com/story/117083468-lovefool

What trouble can a little blog about teenage love bring?Harriet "Harry" Byrne has a secret. And it's a pretty big one.Besides being a wallflower in real life, Harriet hides online behind her alter-ego, posting on her infamous blog Lovefool.The virtual creation of her oldest sister, when she was a freshman in high school, the responsibility of the website has been passed down to Harriet as a right of passage. From the beginning, the intent of the blog has always been the same: to lend an ear and offer friendly advice with every post.Now over the years, the Lovefool site also served a dual purpose: to warn unsuspecting Summit High females about their male counterparts. If they're known cheater or womanizer, they might land themselves on the top five of the naughty list that is updated weekly. The only way to finagle yourself off the list is either by a newcomer claiming your spot and that person is just old news, or you have to prove yourself worthy.Although, it's not as easy as it seems.Just ask Tanner Wilson about that. Everything changes for him once his girlfriend, Claudia breaks up with him after Lovefool posts his name to the top of the list after being caught on tape kissing another girl.Stung by rejection, Tanner sets out on a mission--to unmask the true identity of the Lovefool to everyone.What happens when fate (or a little sociology project) thrusts Harriet and Tanner together? And even worse, what happens when he finds out about her little secret?

We also have:

The Blood Reader ~ https://www.wattpad.com/story/110772104-the-blood-reader

A life spent on the run, Astra understands they are hiding to save her future and possibly her life

A life spent on the run, Astra understands they are hiding to save her future and possibly her life. But what seventeen year old wants to be stuck with their mom day and night jumping realms to keep them safe even if their mom has cool magical powers of a Blood Healer. After being whisked away by Garreth, a reaper who claims to have her best interests at heart--even though he seems to act otherwise, she meets Lucian. With the latter being a handsome young heir to the lordship of her home realm creates its own problems. Like the vendetta Astra's mother has against his family. As she waits for her Blood Reading on her eighteenth birthday, she feels pulled in so many directions, torn between kingdoms, and realms, the love of an heir, and the safety of the rogue reaper. She doesn't even get to choose her future since it will be told to her at her blood reading but that doesn't change what she wishes for in her heart. Can the desires in her heart change the outcome of her reading so that her future will be the one she wants and not the one she fears she is destined for?

And last, but certainly not least:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/99211499-cake-or-kisses

Do you have one of those inappropriate friends who says really sexual stuff and has very bad boundaries? That was me!  This is a hilarious collection of mistakes and wrong turns in my quest to find true love

Do you have one of those inappropriate friends who says really sexual stuff and has very bad boundaries? That was me! This is a hilarious collection of mistakes and wrong turns in my quest to find true love. From my first awkward twizzler flavored french kiss to my stomach twisting friend-zone angst, this book should have you laughing and cringing a bit in every chapter. If Amy Schumer was on Dawson's creek this could be her story.

The updates will be coming, so don't fear. But we have two more sequels of Mirror Mirror (Texting Prince Charming) to write in the first part of 2018!!!

Thanks to everyone for reading and we hope you enjoy~

Love, 

Patty and Amy

XOXOX