Pitch's Lair

Elsa's P.O.V.

I found myself walking around in the dark, not being able to see anything. The place changed quite a bit since the last time I had went. I just kept walking forward and remained silent the entire time. I was scared and didn't talk to anyone for fear that Pitch would find me and trick me into being a slave, even worse, a murderer. I didn't call for Phoenix nor Jack. I just kept going.

Phoenix's P.O.V.

I arrived at Pitch's lair and was surrounded by pure darkness. I called for Elsa but didn't get a reply. I was beginning to get worried. What if she didn't make it? Even worse, what if she got trapped by Pitch? No, Phoenix. Don't think like that. She's fine. So instead, I decided to call Jack. "Jack!"

"Yeah?" I heard a voice say. Jack's voice.

"Have you seen Elsa?" I called to him. When I didn't get a reply I knew something was wrong.

Elsa's P.O.V.

I suddenly stopped walking when a blinding white light flashed before me. I walked slower and slower toward it. When I finally reached the light, my body suddenly halted as if a strange force acted upon it. I couldn't move from where I was. Suddenly I felt walls trap me and the floor higher me so that I was off the ground. That was when the shivering started.