Pride and Courage

Estefania's P.O.V.

I felt weak. My body trembled and I lost my balance, nearly falling to the ground. I caught aunt Phoenix looking at me with a surprised expression on her face. I felt happy yet very helpless. I stumbled back and not too long after, I felt my daddy's cold hands gently pull me to the floor. I lay on my dad's lap and slowly closed my eyes. There was nothing else I could do.

"She's weak. I don't think she can do it," I heard my father say. It took tons of strength just to open my eyes. I opened them and saw my mother. The black sand still hadn't gone away. It was only spreading. It wouldn't take long now until the moon shone down on us and would swap our powers. But that wasn't the only reason I wanted my mama to come back to life.

I mustered up as much strength as I had left and pulled myself upright. I felt excruciating pain shoot through me and I winced.

"What are you doing?" asked papa worried. "You have to stay here." And for the first time in forever, I retaliated with a firm tone and courage.

"No. I am going to save Elsa."

------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm about to finish the book and I really, really don't want to. It's been fun writing and I hope you've enjoyed reading my books just as much as I've enjoyed writing them for you. I will be writing another book. Again, it will not be a Jelsa fanfic. Sorry to disappoint you. But I hope you've enjoyed the trilogy. There will be one more chapter so stay tuned!