Heart, Soul, and Mind

Elsa's P.O.V.

Eleven years had passed since we defeated Pitch Black. Eight years since I almost destroyed Arendelle all over again. Two since Phoenix's first visit since she left. After years and years of Jack asking, I finally said yes. And we finally had a child. We named her Estefania. However unlike us, she wasn't born with ice powers. Her hair was a dark brown with natural dark strawberry blonde high lights scattered around the tips of her hair. She had curious, wide, ocean blue eyes like Anna's eyes. In fact, she bared a small resemblance to Anna in general. Whenever I looked at her, I saw Anna.

I was there when she took her first breath, along with Anna and Phoenix. I was there when she took her first steps at the age of 2. I was there when she learned how to say mama and papa at the age 1 and 1/2. I saw her smile for the very first time. The brilliant smile that Jack had when I first met him. With eyes as bright as the stars.

Time went so fast. Before I knew it, she was four and could speak in whole sentences. "Mama? Could you build a snowman with me?" she would ask.

"Of course, darling," I'd reply and build a mini non-living Olaf and watch her jump around with joy and amusement. I would watch her have fun and remember me playing with Anna when we were little. She would ask and I would build it for her. She always loved it. The smile on her face always brought me joy and tranquility.

As a parent, I loved watching her grow. It was the most beautiful thing in the world. It was a feeling beyond compare. To love a daughter.