Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Elena Montgomery wakes up to her One Direction alarm clock. why does spring break have to be so short? Elena thought to herself.

Elena’s mornings are never exciting, she is always running late to get to the bus on time.

“Hey Elena, how was your spring break?” Alyssa, one of Elena’s friends, asks while Elena is sitting down.

“Fine, I didn’t do much. Just listened to music mostly." Elena answered.

“One Direction?” Alyssa smirked.

“ Don’t judge me.” Elena replied to her friend.

Once the bus stopped at Chapman High School, kids were screaming. Elena came off the bus, and saw a “WELCOME ONE DIRECTION” sign.

Really?! They are coming to our school. How could our cheap school afford to have them here? Elena thought while passing the principal, Mr. Gallet

The bell rang for homeroom, everyone rushed to their classes. When Elena got to her homeroom class, her best friend for life Lali ran up to her and hugged her. They enjoyed the little moment they had because they haven’t seen each other for a week, more than they could handle.

“ Alright, alright! Sit down girls. Announcements are about to start. They are going to be big.” Mrs. Chimes said, their science teacher.

“ Good morning students, this is your principal, Mr. Gallet. I have some big news regarding a famous boy band.”

Some girls screamed at this comment.

“ One Direction will be playing at our Welcome Back BBQ tonight at 6. I hope to see you all there. Please know that there will be a lot of security guards at the BBQ to keep everyone safe. That is it for today.” Mr. Gallet signed off.

Everyone was talking about this big new. Chapman High School never had things like this going on. The boys in class weren’t to happy about this, saying One Direction is gay. Other than that, most girls were fangirling over this, including Elena.

“ Are you going to the BBQ Elena?” asked Lali.

“Of course!” Elena said.

“ Ugh. I don’t want to go! I don’t even like One Direction!” Lali shouted to Elena.

“Please come, there will be food.” Elena said trying to get Lali to come.

“The things I do for you.”

“ Great! We should come early, maybe we can meet them or something.”

While Elena was talking to Lali, Madison and her clique were eavesdropping. “No way are we letting Elena meet One Direction. I have a plan.” Madison whispered to her snobby group.

Notes: so this is pretty short, I just wanted to get a little intro going. I never like writing the beginning of a story, I find them boring. So I am sorry if this sucks, I promise it will get better. So what is Madison’s plan, and is something bad going to happen? Chapter 2 will be coming up soon. Thanks for reading, comment. tell what you think so far.