Chapter 3

alright, i am having some writers block. i know already? haha, sorry. i hope this chapter is good enough. i will be trying to update more often since i am already on summer vacation, WOOT! oh, and i  think i am going to make this story in 1st point of view, 3rd person was weird i didnt like it. so this is all in ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW, unless it says someone else's POV.  anyways, thank u for reading! lots of love, Andrea <3

Oh my god, i can't breathe. is this really happening? am i really changing into Niall Horan's clothes? am i really in his dressing room? YES!! ok just stay calm and maybe he will let you stay and hang out.

i really need to get all this frosting out my hair. i will just wash it in the sink. after i was finished cleaning up i found some girl perfume and helped myself to it. i should have asked, but i didnt want to go out smelling like like food and such.

" Hey Elena. Are you doing ok in there?" niall said by the door.

"Yea, just 1 more minute." i said, taking one more glance at the mirror. uh whatever i look fine.

"Ok. the rest of the boys are out here, so dont get startled."

when i walked out in Niall's clothes, 4 beautiful faces were looking at me confused while Niall was just smiling a mile a minute. i waved at them. not sure what else to do.

"you guys this is Elena, she had some...fashion problems, so i gave her some of my clothes." niall said to clear up any confusion in the room.

Louis was the first one to run up to me and give me a bear hug. "Hi Elena! Do you go...oh haha you have a little piece of carrot in your hair."

I blushed, but he quickly changed the subject. he clearly didnt want me to feel embarressed. i had enough of that for 1 day.

" As i was saying, do you go to this school?"

"yes.  i am a senior here. So is my friend Lali. The red headed one that was outside." i said

Liam chimed into the conversation by saying," What about the other girls outside? Are they your friends? 'Cause we can let them in too."

"oh no, they are not my friends at all, they practically hate me. they are the ones who attacked me with your food." i said not wanting Maddie and her girls to meet the boys. yea i know that was selfish but i am mad at them.

"alright. me and the other boys can go get your friend Lali, so you and Niall can have some time alone." Liam smiled.

i smiled at the ground, blushing of course.

"wait! i didnt get to say hi to this lovely lady... niether did Zayn" Harry said, staring at Elena.

"hi Elena, I am Zayn. Nice to meet you. We will go get your friend." before he left he leaned in closer and whispered into my ear,  not wanting any of the other boys to hear," Take it slow with Niall, ok? i mean if you like him." he winked and walked away.

Does he really think i would hurt that sweet Irish lepurchan. i guess he was just looking out for his boy. which i completetly understood.

it was Harry's turn, and he walked up to me smiling and did his famous hair flip. "hi am Harry. May i first say, that you look stunning, even in Niall's clothes"

"haha thanks?" is harry flirting with me? i could see Niall behind him, looking uncomfortable, and kind of mad, i think.

" Well, we might be staying in Chapman for a while, so we should hang out sometime." Harry offered.

"Yea that would be fun! Of course Niall should be there." i said looking at Niall, which made him smile a bit.

"Right." harry said, disappointed.

"Elena, let's go see if the boys found your friend yet. they are taking awfully long." niall said taking this oppurtunity to get me alone.  He grabbed my hand, and lead me out of the room

i took his hand with pleasure and had a huge smile on my face, but when i looked back I saw Harry  looking down at the floor with a frown. Did i really just make Harry sad, oh no. i have to fix soon. my smile faded. i dont like making people that i care about sad in any way. Yes i do care about Harry, even though i just met him 5 minutes ago. which was any girls' dream.

Yay! i dont have writer block anymore! i will update as soon as possible! I hope you liked it! oh and shout out to Fae Horan (LaughForNiall) she is the one that motivates me to keep writing! her comments are really sweet too! i love that girl! haha ok! COMMENT, FAN, OR WHATEVER! GIVE ME SOME LOVE. if you want. :D