Chapter 2

Chapter 2

So here’s chapter 2, sorry for not uploading sooner. I hope you guys like it, and thank you so much for reading. XD

“How do I look?” Elena asked Lali, once they were done getting ready for the school BBQ.

“Perfect. Now, let’s go, you said you wanted to be early”

“ Ok, Ok. I’m ready.

-------- Once they got to Chapman High School, they could see tour buses in the back parking lot.

Oh my god, this it. Be calm. Elena thought to herself.

While the two girls were walking up to the school, Madison and her clique ( Elena and Lali didn’t bother knowing all the other girls’ names) stopped them.

“Hey girls! Ok, so I found out which building the boys are in, do you want to come with us Elena?” Madison asked.

“Yes!!” Elena replied too eagerly to the girls she disliked so much, but she would do anything to meet her idols.

“Uhm, we shouldn’t go with them El.” Lali said, suspicious of these girls.

“ It will be fine.”

“ Great! Let’s go.” Madison said, leading all the other girls to the Language Arts building.

Inside the building there was a table with carrots, avocados, pudding, Italian food, cupcakes, taco ingredients, water, and many other types of snacks that the school thought the boys and the crew would like.

Madison and her "puppets" stood by the snack table while Elena was looking around.

El could see 3 people walking toward them. “You guys, I think some of the boys are coming this way!” Elena said so excited, but her excitement was soon ruined because when she turned around, Madison and her friends threw all the food and drinks at Elena making her fall to the ground. Laughter filled the room.

“ Oh my God! Are you ok sweetie?” shouted a boy with an Irish accent.

Elena couldn’t turn around, she was too embarrassed and she knew who was behind her. Elena ran straight outside without looking back.

Elena found a bathroom and fell to ground crying. why was I so stupid to trust those girls? I am more embarrassed because I ran away. Why?

while Elena was crying she heard someone come into the girls bathroom. “Go away Lali! Please!”

“ Uhm, it’s not Lali. It’s Niall. Niall Horan” Niall said this sadly because he didn’t like it when girls were said or when they cried. It made him feel sad too.

“ Oh. This is the girls bathroom you know?” Elena said, still not making eye contact with the blonde Irish boy.

“ Yea, I know. I just wanted to see if you were ok. I don’t know what happened in there, but please don’t be embarrassed or whatever. It is fine. Please look at me.”

Niall sat down next to the girl on the floor with frosting all over hair. Niall reached out to touch Elena’s shoulder, and at that moment they made eye contact.

Niall’s P.OV.

Oh my god, her eyes. They are beautiful. I’ve never seen this type of brown before. It is like light brown with gold in the middle. Her hair is long and also brown, like dark brown on the top and light brown at the bottom. She is so pretty. Haha she has frosting on her nose, I want to lick it off of her. Oh my, was that weird? I wonder what she is thinking?

Elena’s P.OV.

Say something Niall, please. He probably thinks I look ridiculous. Oh God, he is so handsome.

"what’s your name sweetie.?” Niall finally said.

“ Elena.”

“ That’s such a beautiful name, just like you. Oh did I just say that out loud?”

“ haha. Yea you did. Thank you. I should probably get up now.”

“you are going to need some new clothes. You wouldn’t want to stay in those messy clothes all night, would you?”

“ Nope, I mean I like all this food, but in my stomach not on me.”

“ Me too. Haha. Let me take you to my dressing room, and we can find something for you to wear Elena.”

“ Thank you Niall. You are too sweet.”

Elena was happy that she didn’t make a complete fool of herself. When Elena and Niall entered the building, Madison and her friends stared at them in shock. Lali was happy that Elena was ok, and she just smiled at them.

------- “Alright here is my dressing room, now lets find something for you to wear.” Niall said while looking for some clothes.

“ Do you mind wearing my clothes or would you like me to find some girl clothes for you?” Niall said.

“ I don’t mind. I’ll just go into the bathroom and change. I need to find some way to get this frosting out of my hair.” Elena said.

“ okay. Just holler if you need any help.”

There you have it. I know I didn’t give any description to who Elena was going to fall in love with, but now you know. I have some good plot twists for this story. So keep reading if you want to find them out. I don’t really want to describe it cause I want it to be a surprise or something. Anyway I hope this chapter was better than the first one. The rest of 1D will be coming in, in the next chapter. I hope to get chapter 3 up soon, I have one more week of school so I will have more time to write and stuff after school ends. I am ranting, sorry. Well comment if you want, I would love to hear your feedback. Thank you for rading! Lots of love, Andrea.