BOYFRIEND?!

-Akaashi's POV-

Bokuto: Wait? What?! You had  boyfriends before?

Akaashi: Yeah.

Bokuto: Does everyone knows about this? That you are gay?

Akaashi: Why are you so surprised? Everyone knows about it. I am gay.

Bokuto: Uh.... Well.... I....

Akaashi: What? Is there something wrong?

Bokuto: I think I need to go to the comfort room

He left. Like the other guys. Well that was fast. Maybe transferring from another school is fine now cause he'll definetely kick me out from the club.

-Bokuto's POV-

Fuck!!!! Please stop beating too fast. I can't handle this. What will i do?! I know this is not normal. Everytime I'm with Akaashi I can't stop myself from smiling and fallin----

"I am gay"

This can't be happening. Am I really falling in love with Akaashi?

-Akaashi's POV-

It's been three days the last time I saw him. Maybe he really hates me now. Might as well quit the volleyball club now.

I opened the club room but I quickly closed my eyes because I saw something. Bokuto is naked.

Akaashi: Bokuto-san, I'm so--

Bokuto: Close the door. We need to talk.

Ah... it's finally happening. He probably will punch me in the face for seeing his body naked. Or maybe he will stab me with a knife and chopped my body and sell it!!!

He is coming closer!!! I don't know what to feel if I'm gonna be scared because I might die right now or feel excited cause Bokuto is still naked without caring. I closed my eyes so tight and readied my body.

Bokuto: I heard that you're planning on leaving the club. Is it because you told me that you're gay?

Akaashi: You hate me now right? After I said everything to you, you left like the other guy friends I have had.

Bokuto: Oh.... that... I.... uh...

Akaashi: You can't even say it straight to me. Tell me you hate me! Say it!!! Say it!!! Say it!!!!

Bokuto: FINE! I LIKE YOU!!!

Akaashi: See!!! You hate m-- WHAT?!

Bokuto: I s-said I l-like you...

Akaashi: You're joking right? Do you have fever right now? You haven't eaten breakfast right? Are you on a dejected mode? Did you failed your Math exam again? Have yo--

Bokuto: Stop it okay hahahaha. This is real you know. I left you after you said those words to me because I was thinking why am I feeling weird things everytime I am with you. It's feels like i can't stop myself from falling in love with you. Look Akaashi. This is the truth. I really really like you. Would you go on a date with me?

Akaashi: I... uh... well...

Bokuto: Now what? Say it!! Say it!!! Say it!!!

Akaashi: STOP COPYING ME AND JUST GO ON A DATE WITH ME!!

Bokuto: Really?!

HE HUGGED ME WHILE HAVING NO CLOTHES ON HIS BODY!!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE AND I RECEIVE SO MUCH BLESSING RIGHT NOW!!

Akaashi: uh.... bokuto-san.... s-stop h-hugging me.... I c-can feel y-your D...

Bokuto: I don't care I'm still your boyfriend anyway. Wanna do it? hahaha

I quickly pushed him so hard away from me.

Akaashi: STOP SAYING NONSENSE THINGS YOU HOOT HOOTING PIECE OF OWL EYES HIGHLIGHTED GRAY AND BLACK ASSHOLE!! START DRESSING UP CAUSE YOU'LL STILL GONNA TRAIN ME ON HOW TO BE YOUR GOOD WIF-- I MEAN SETTER!

Bokuto: Aye aye my pretty gorgeous setter!

Well.... I think this turned out well. No transferring of school and no quitting of volleyball club. Maybe I should enjoy this and be happy.

Bokuto: So Akaashi... let's meet on Sunday okay?