Old self

-Akaashi's POV-

We are in a big trouble right now. I haven't told Bokuto that most of my boyfriends left me because they get embarrass everytime other people knew about our relationship.

Akaashi: Bokuto-san, why did you do that? Everyone will knew about our relationship and people will make fun of you. They might call you gay and bully you too. I don't want to make that mistake again. They all left me bacause they get embarrass when people knew about it. It was fine with me. As long as I'm with them, I don't care if they're not proud about our relationship. I just want to be happy with them. I know they love me too that's why I let them be.

Bokuto: You call that love, huh? Don't be a dumbass Akaashi. You don't call that love. They just use you for fun. Who the fuck will get embarrass of having a boyfriend like you? You're perfect the way you are. Who cares if people will change the way they look at me? As long as I am with you, everything's gonna be alright

That smile. Why am I so lucky to have a boyfriend like him? God please don't stop this feeling.

Bokuto: EH?!!! AKAASHI WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! ARE YOU HURT AGAIN?! WANT ME TO CALL THE NURSE? WANT TO ME TO FEED YOU?! WANT ME TO CARRY YOU HOME?! WHAAAAAAAT????

Akaashi: Bokuto-san, please calm down hahaha

-Bokuto's POV-

Bokuto: I'm hungry... Mom! Dad! ... uh.... wait... what... am... I... doing....

I went upstairs to take a quick shower. After dressing up, I am thinking if I'll just buy some food outside or just try my luck on cooking. Well, I don't want to burn the house so maybe I'll choose the first one.

Tetsurou Restaurant

Ohohoho as expected from tetsurou's father. The place is really comfy and the food really taste delicious! Oh there he is!

Bokuto: Yoho Kuroo! It's been a while! You're taking over today?

Kuroo: Yeah. Dad is been busy on his international business so I need to take over for the mean time. Want to have the usual?

Bokuto: Nope. I want steak right now. Oh! And ice tea too!

Kuroo: Yosh. One order of steak and ice tea please!

Bokuto: The restaurant is packed today. Hmmm... that's unusual.

Kuroo: It's been like that since I came over you know? Don't you trust your bestfriend's charm and handsomeness.

This shithead. He sure is overconfident with his looks. I don't know what girls like about him. I mean he's a dumbass having a bedhead. Is it his eyes? Or maybe his thighs tho. He really has good qualities but he's still a dumbass.

Kuroo: Bokuto, I heard some rumors about you. Is it true?

Bokuto: That I'm dating a first year?

Kuroo: Woah it's real?! Is she pretty? Sexy? Gorgeous?

Bokuto: Yep. Pretty, Sexy and Gorgeous. He is perfect.

Kuroo: Wait what?! Did you just said HE?!

Bokuto: Yes. He is Akaashi Keiji of the Class 1-1. He is the top 1 student of their year.

Kuroo: Wait did you just said Akaashi Keiji?

Bokuto: Yeah why?

Kuroo: Don't you remember? He is the ki--

"ONE STEAK AND ONE ICE TEA FOR BOKUTO!"

Bokuto: Oh! Just on time! I'm really really hungry. I'll just get my order Kuroo wait for me here.

-Kuroo's POV-

Is this even possible? Why is their fate like this? No. This can't happening. Why? Of all people why him bokuto?

Bokuto: Ah! Kuroo what were you saying about my boyfriend again?

He must not know about it.

Kuroo: Nothing. I thought he was familiar. Just eat up. That's my treat for you today.

Bokuto: Oh really?! As expected from you Kuroo!

He must not know about this. Not now that he recovered from it. I don't want to see his old self. No... not again... it will never happen again....

YOHOOO! THE STORY IS SLOWLY PROGRESSING. I HAVE THE PLOT ON MY MIND BUT I REALLY CAN'T FIND CHEESY WORDS TO DESCRIBE BOKUTO AND AKAASHI'S FEELINGS. IT'S SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS ㅠㅠ