Cruel Destiny

-Akaashi's POV-

So this is it. This is my last day here in Tokyo. I will definetely miss everything in here.

Especially him but....

Things change. We'll never bring back the love we had before. The memories that I had with him will always be the best.

Even if we didn't have much time together, I know that all of those times will be treasured and will never be forgotten.

"Are you sure about this?" Hide worriedly said

"You've asked that a thousand times already. I told you that I'll be fine so please don't worry about me hahahaha"

"Stop laughing because I know you're faking it. If you want to cry then do it! I never knew you're a coward Akaashi!" Hide shouted

Tears fell down from my cheeks. I can't take this pain anymore.

"I... don't... know anymore. Why do we have to experience this tragedy? I just wanted to love Bokuto but destiny won't let me. How cruel right? I just wanted to be happy. Is that wrong? Is it wrong loving someone to make myself happy? I want to be selfish once! I want to lock Bokuto up and make him mine forever. But why is this happening between the two of us?! Is it because of that fucking car accident?! I wish I also died on that day!!!"

*slap*

"STOP SAYING NONSENSE!!! IT WAS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT OF NOT PROTECTING OUR PARENTS AND YOU!! I WAS SO SELFISH THAT I CHOSE VOLLEYBALL RATHER THAN BEING WITH OUR PARENTS!! THEN YOU'RE WISHING RIGHT NOW THAT YOU WANTED TO FUCKING DIE THAT DAY?!!! I DID ALL MY BEST TO HELP YOU OUT AKAASHI!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED ALL MY SACRIFICES?! I... I.... just... wanted... you to be... happy... that's why I let you love Bokuto even if I knew from the start that he was the child of the parents who died on the car accident..."

"Y-you.. knew?"

"When I saw how happy you are when you're with him, I couldn't say it to you. I don't want you to suffer again. That's why, I let you be with him and let you love the person you wanted to be with forever."

"I'm.... sorry... onii-san.... I... I.... was... blinded... by.... fear... and regrets.... I know that you... are always by my side.... I commited suicide a lot of times but you're always saving me. I wasn't thankful that I had a brother like you. I'm sorry for always saying that I wish I would have died at the same time with our parents. I didn't know that you were suffering this much. I'm sorry"

I kneeled infront of him and bowed my head. This is painful. Painful for my brother. I never appreciated all of his efforts. He always do something for me but can't do something for his self. He cooks everyday, he do the dishes, he even does the laundry for me. He does everything for me. Everything for my sake.

"I'm happy that you are my older brother. I'm thankful that you are always by my side. I know that I still have a lot of things to learn in life. But you were always there to support me. You even let me love him even if you knew everything. I'm thankful. I'm thankful that I met and love him. I didn't regret anything. Thank you for everything Onii-san"

*baaaaaam*

"Stop doing dogeza and stand up! Don't be so dramatic! hic You hic don't have hic enough time!"

"Oniisan why are you crying?"

"hic No! hic I'm not!!"

"If that's what you say then fine hahahaha. I know will see each other again. After studying in Canada, I'll go back in here. I promise! That's why please don't get married and wait for me to come back first! I need to meet her!"

"What are you saying hahahaha hop in! The cab's been waiting for century already!"

"I know hahahaha. Then don't miss me that much okay? Always take care and eat healthy foods! And also be the best team in Japan!"

"Of course we will be the best team in Japan! Take care too Akaashi. I love you my little brother"

"I love you too oniisan! See you soon!"

Onii-san carried my luggage and helped me to put it in the cab. When I ride the cab, I opened the window and saw my brother crying. I think it will take long enough to see him again. I will miss him so much.

I bid my farewell to him and closed the window.

Does he know? Does he know that I'm leaving today?

Stop.

Stop hoping Akaashi.

Even if he knew that I'll be leaving, I know that he won't waste his time to a guy like me.

I know that he will find another person that will love him. A person that will make him happy. A person that has no dark past like me. A person who wasn't involve on the same car accident as Bokuto's. A person that will love him forever.

And that person is not me.

That person that will not be able to protect him.

That person that will make him suffer rather than make him happy.

That person that will run rather than face responsibilities.

That person is me.

A person that will never be loved back by the person he loves.

How cruel destiny is. I didn't know I will hate destiny more than anyone else on this world.

Isn't destiny makes people happy? Isn't destiny makes two people in love with each other? Isn't destiny gives happy ending to everyone?

Because that was I thought.

.....

.........

.............

"AKAASHI!!!!! AKAASHI!!!! AKAASHI!!!! I.... NEED... TO.... TALK..... TO..... YOU!!!!!! AKAASHI!!!!!"

"Bokuto.... san?!"

Am I imagining things? Bokuto san is chasing after the cab I'm riding! He's running so fast on the other side of the road to catch up.

"AKAASHI!!!! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!! PLEASE STOP THE CAB!!!!!"

I told the driver to stop. I quickly opened the door and run as fast as I can to cross the road.

"Bo... boku... bokuto-san! You came!"

"AKAASHI WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!"

*crash*