Chapter 2

Mina POV

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Myoui Mina. I'm a new student here, and I hope you'll take care of me" I bowed gently to my new class and then walked to my desk right away.

"Thanks for introducing yourself, Mina. I hope you're feeling comfortable in your new class" The teacher smiled and began his lesson.

I was relieved but also nervous at the same time. All these whispers from my new classmates made me feel apprehensive.

"She isn't Korean"

"She's a foreigner"

"What is she doing here?"

All those whisper statements made me feel a little uneasy, but I decided to ignore it and focus on the lesson.

It was my first time moving to a new school. I wasn't just moving to a new school, I had also moved out of my parent's house. I was living on my own and started studying here. I used to live in Japan but moved here recently for education purposes. I had to finish college. I've left my parents in Japan and moved here to Korea alone. I didn't have any friends and I had to be on my own.

When the lesson ended, I walked around the school to discover it. It was indeed a little different from the schools in Japan. I saw many people around in the hallways, cafeteria and outside. There was one thing that caught my attention. It was a garden outside the school. The garden was so luminous and beautiful. I took a step into the empty garden and inhaled the fresh flowery scent. The scenery sent many good feelings through my body. I didn't feel alone anymore. I felt like I was with someone. That this place was meant to bring happiness to my lonely soul.

While I was enjoying the beautiful scenery, the bell had already rung to the next lesson. Damn, I had just felt like I was few seconds into heaven. I wanted to discover that place even more.

After my classes had ended, I went straight over to the garden. The place was empty, and I could spend some time alone. It was the perfect place to dance. Dancing had been my absolutely only source of elation in my life. I loved dancing ballet. Everything seemed calm and beautiful when the light steps of mine touched the ground. When I danced, I felt like everything around me had just faded away and that only peace was flowing inside my heart.

Even though I didn't have my ballet dress on, I still started dancing in the garden like it was a natural thing to do. I closed my eyes feeling the great feeling of harmony. I could dance for hours without realizing how much I've danced until my body started to hurt. I've been practicing ballet for 11 years, and I had even participated in many competitions in Japan. But that was the old times.....

Chaeyoung POV

I rubbed my eyes in consternation in order to be sure what I had just seen. Did God just make my drawing breathe? I was frozen on my spot and watched the girl from afar.

I watched as the girl danced with overflowing energy, making every single move appealing with so much charisma. My eyes were glued to every detail in her dancing, and every movement that she made. Every step she took was like she was walking on a feathery path full of efflorescence. The small jumps she made looked like as if she had dived into a whole new universe where all the glowing stars were floating on a marvelous deep sea. She was spinning with flowing elegance and angelic skill. I watched in admiration how she was drowning in her thoughts. I watched how focused she was, and how much desire she had put into every move she made.

I was so shocked, that I didn't know how to react. As I kept watching her, our eyes met, and I quickly looked away.

'Oh shit, I'm caught'

I couldn't believe that I had just been caught staring at her. I quickly hid behind a wall. I took a deep breath. My heart was beating so fast, that it sent shivers through me. My body had never acted this way before. I started to get nervous. My cheeks started turning red.

'The hell is happening to me?' I thought while I tried to calm down.

I sat down on the ground and took my notebook out. My eyes kept looking at my drawing. This couldn't be real. I kept staring at my drawing blankly until my mind went back to reality when I heard a loud noise. My phone was ringing. I picked up the phone call just to get deaf.

"CHAEYOUNG, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!" Dahyun shouted in my ear making me pull my phone away from it.

I checked the time and realized how screwed I was. It was 5 pm and I haven't returned home yet. I've been watching that girl for two hours without even realizing it.

"Sorry...."

"CHAEYOUNG, YOU BETTER BUY SOME GROCERIES ON THE WAY HOME FOR LETTING ME WAIT FOR SO LONG!" Dahyun scolded me.

I could sense she was way too angry to talk to, so I just obeyed and went to the grocery store.

It was almost dark when I returned home. All I could think of was the girl in my drawing. I tried to convince myself that she couldn't be real. That I was just imagining things. But something inside me told me the opposite.

I went to our room, and once again got scolded by Dahyun for coming late. I knew if I could cook, Dahyun would've let me cook dinner for both of us as an extra punishment. I felt bad for Dahyun for dealing with me every day. But I knew that she did all this because she cared about me. I was just never thankful enough.

I went to my bedroom and laid on my bed. The mysterious girl appeared in my mind again. I wondered if she was anticipating in the school's dancing competition. I really wanted to see her again. I wanted to see her face up close. I wanted to be able to witness that weird feeling again. The wonderful feeling of seeing a person that made you feel ways you've never felt before. The feeling when you suddenly get nervous. The feeling when every bad thing disappears when you're close to the person. The feeling when your heart starts beating frantically.

Is it called love?

~To be continued~

A/N:

Okay but Twice really wants us dead with their nonstopping comebacks. Bij I ain't ready for Heartshaker wtf. Goodbye Likey; you were a really wonderful era.

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you hyungs liked it. Saranghaeyo^^