Chapter 19

Mina POV

"Mina ya"

I stopped. I knew who the owner of the voice was. My heart started beating fast, and I got nervous. I could feel my hand trembling as I looked behind me.

"C-Chaeyoung ah" I smiled.

Chaeyoung came close to me. She had a nervous smile on her face as well. Chaeyoung sighed and didn't dare to look at me. I couldn't read her expression, I had no idea if there was something wrong or not.

"Mina ya, c-can I ask you something?" Chaeyoung stuttered.

This nervous tension hadn't been around Chaeyoung before. She made me even more nervous.

"Of course" I answered.

Chaeyoung was fidgeting while staring at the ground.

"Mina ya, if a girl f-falls for you, w-what would you do?" Chaeyoung asked with a hesitant tone.

"oh...uh...I.." I couldn't speak properly because my heart kept making me nervous. Why would she suddenly ask that? Oh god, I can't calm myself down.

"W-why are you asking me this?"

Chaeyoung froze in her place and slightly looked at me.

"I have a f-friend, that has fallen for you, and I want to help her out by asking you if you would reject her, or like her back"

I thought about it for a second. I really didn't want to hurt anyone in any way. But I was so nervous, this was the first time, someone asked me that question.

"Well, I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with a girl. Gender doesn't really matter" I smiled at Chaeyoung hoping that she got a proper answer without hearing the nervousness in my tone.

I could see a little smile forming on her lips.

"But who's the girl that fell in love with me?" I asked out of curiosity.

Unexpectedly, Chaeyoung moved way too close and left a peck on my lips.

"I"

Momo POV

I sat down on the floor and opened my books. I had to study for my project. I usually studied for hours until I was done, so it always ended with an exhausting day before I slept. Food usually relieved my stress, so I liked to eat a lot.

I always found it comfortable reading under a lamp while it was dark outside. I slightly looked out of the window, and it was raining. The sound of the small drops hitting the window made me feel calm.

While I was studying, I got interrupted by a back hug. I smiled feeling the warmth from the specific person.

"Jeongyeon ah, I'm studying" I said with my low voice while I kept reading.

"Momo ya, you've been studying so much, I miss you" Jeongyeon whined.

I chuckled. Jeongyeon was in her soft state. She kept hugging me while resting her chin on my shoulder.

"I'm just going to finish my project with Sana and Mina, okay?"

"Okay" she pouted.

Jeongyeon helped me with my project because she didn't want to leave me. She also brought me coffee when I was done. We sat beside each other and admired the beautiful rainy sky while we took sips of our coffee. Jeongyeon was still hugging me from behind. This is was such quality time for us. To just relax together in the dark having the most wonderful view of Seoul when we looked out of the window.

"Jeongyeon ah, I love you" I rested my head on her neck.

"Momo ya, I love you too" she replied and left a peck on my cheek.

I reached for her hand and held it tightly. My biggest wish was to stay with her forever. She meant the world to me, and she was my source of happiness when my father left. I loved her with all my heart.

Chaeyoung POV

We went to school the next day and heard a big announcement from the principal.

"The big dancing competition will be held after two weeks. Let's see who'll become 'dancer of the year'. The winner will have the chance to perform on the biggest global dancing stage that'll be held in Japan"

My heart felt like exploding. This was Mina's biggest dream. She told me that she always wanted to perform on that big stage in Japan, but since that day her parents mistreated her, she gave up. She stopped dancing. She stopped chasing her dream. Thinking about this made me feel hurt. I looked over at Mina, but she ran away. She ran away from the crowd. I chased her.

"Mina ya!" I slightly shouted trying to get through the crowd.

We reached the garden, and I quickly grabbed her wrist. She stopped and looked down, her back facing me. She didn't move. I saw tears falling from her eyes. Those tears made me feel like my heart got stabbed. Seeing her cry made me feel sorrowful inside. I slowly back hugged her while holding in my tears.

"Mina ya, I know everything may seem hard, but we can get through this. Trust me" I buried my face in her nape.

"Chaeyoung ah, I'm okay, it's just......"

I could feel her wiping her tears off.

"I just remembered my past" she said half heartedly.

I caressed her hair and turned herself so she was facing me. I cupped her face and looked at her gleaming eyes that had just spilled tears.

"Mina, there are still two weeks left, you can do this, I won't leave you. I feel your hardships, I feel how much pain there's inside your heart when trying to reach out for that dream that you know you won't be able to catch. The feeling when you reach out your hand, but there's nobody to hold it. The feeling when there's no shoulder to lean on. I understand all these feelings, and they hurt Mina ya. They really hurt. But you have to know that there's one person in this world who cares about you. There's one person who wants you to be happy. There's one person who adores you so much that it hurts inside Mina ya. You shouldn't lose hope......cause I believe in you"

I could see her eyes getting teary. I looked at her the last time before shedding a tear.

"Even if the road is thorn; run"

~To be continued~

A/N:

There goes my Michaeng feels.

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :3

Hope you hyungs liked it. Saranghaeyo^^