Prologue

«What the actual fuck am I doing...», Yoongi though during class. He doesn't like to be there, but he has no choice. It's his parents wish. And his misfortune..."Yoongi-hyung... What's wrong?", Hoseok asked. Hoseok is Yoongi's best friend. Yoongi doesn't talk much and doesn't have many friends. The first friend he made was Namjoon. Then it came Hoseok, that took an interest in him and didn't leave him alone until he started to naturally talk to him.

"I'm so done with all of this, Hoseok... I don't want to be here...". Yoongi is a music lover. While in class, teachers think he's taking notes, but he's actually writing lyrics. The lateral of the pages were filled with words that twirl around his head and make him swim in his fantasy world. Hoseok is the only one that gets him: he loves to dance, but his father doesn't support him. Only his mother that tries her best to help him without his father knowing. Hoseok must hide his passion like Yoongi; the difference is that Hoseok has one person that tries to help him. Yoongi has none. "I know how you feel, hyung... I wish I could be in the studio right now...". In contrary to Yoongi, teachers though Hoseok was a very distracted student: always looking out the window while his legs slightly twitched when he's thinking about the newest dance moves he's trying to perfect.

"You two in the back! Be quiet!" Miss Kim said in a very sweet tone. She's a very loving teacher and loves her job. The guys apologize and go back to their work. To their school work? No. Yoongi goes back to the lyrics and Hoseok goes back to his dance land.

"Anyone wants to answer question number 7?", Miss Kim askes looking at Yoongi. He looks at her and presses his lips together until they form a thin horizontal line. Miss Kim knows she'll not going to be able to make the pale boy answer. She gives him a sweet smile and turns to a student in front of Hoseok, "Namjoon, want to answer question number 7?". Namjoon answered the question that only he had gotten right. "The saviour of the nation...", said Yoongi in a monotoned whisper-like voice to Hoseok.

The class ended and Namjoon turned back to the two boys. "You two want to come and have lunch with me and Jin-hyung?", asked Namjoon, making the boy beside him turn around. "Come with us. And Yoongi, don't even try to run away. I'll smack your head if you try!", Seokjin said making Yoongi smirk. Yoongi knew he wouldn't do that but the fact that he said it made him smile.

Seokjin a.k.a. Jin was one of the last ones to became Yoongi's friend. They had a group and the group has seven boys in it. They didn't create the group on purpose: it just happened. One by one, the guys got closer. They have the same thing in common: music and the desire to make something more from that pleasure. And for the first time in his life — although in the beginning, he thought it was a bad thing —, Yoongi realized he wasn't alone anymore.