Epilogue

"Your hair is so fluffy...", Jimin said while holding Yoongi. They were making out in Yoongi's hotel room.

They had finished a live broadcast for fans after skipping an after-party from one of the most famous music award show in the world after they performed there. They performed their new single. And they won an award. And did I said they were on a different continent?

"Jiminie, aren't you a little drunk?", after they turned the live broadcast off, they talked and drank a bit of champagne and soju. "No, I'm good. You?", "I'm fine.". They were laying in bed kissing each other.

Jimin quietly took Yoongi's shiny gold jacket and then ripped his scarf, taking in count that it was sewed while on his neck, dropping both on the floor. Yoongi took Jimin's oversize striped shirt and tossed it on the floor as well. They were left in their pants and tank tops: Jimin with a white one, and Yoongi with a black one.

The room was welcoming: the warm colours gave the room a nice feeling. The soft matrice with the feathery covers made it impossible not to lay on it.

"I was really nervous before the performance.", Jimin told the elder. Their heads were in the soft pillows as they looked at each other. "But I was really happy that we won, so it kind of compensated.".

Jimin was patting Yoongi's hair. The small waves made him look like a cute cat, and Jimin liked that, «My cat...».

It has been years since they met. They have been on and on with their not so secret rendezvous and flaming interest between each other. But, officially, they weren't together. Officially, because of their idol status and visibility, in addition to their culture, they couldn't be.
But did they want to? They were good. Labels add responsibility and pressure. They were good.

"Where do you want to go now?", Yoongi asked, "Go where?", "Where do you think we're going? What will we accomplish now?". Jimin just kept looking at the elder. Yoongi was ambitious: he wanted more and more.

"You should start thinking a little more about yourself. What do you want, hyung?". Yoongi paused for a few seconds, "In the beginning, I wanted to be famous, be better than everyone... Now, I want to inspire people, bring some hope to them...". Jimin smiled, "You can keep doing that. Just keep being you. And make music and you'll continue to inspire people.".

Yoongi gave the prettiest gummy smile to Jimin. The younger smiled wider and kissed the elder. They were happy.

As their make-out session ceased, Yoongi said, "I need a shower". "Do you want some company?", said Jimin with his challenging eyes and sweet voice. "Maybe...".

Life was good. Life was finally good. They were good. And the moon kept on shinning on the outside.