Chapter 08

Yoongi woke up the next day with a massive headache. His eyes felt heavy and he could still feel his tear-stained face. He got up, took a quick shower, got dressed and got out of the house before his parents woke up. He didn't want to see them. He had no idea how they would respond to his outburst from the day before. And he felt ashamed...

He started walking to the only place he could think: Jimin's studio. Noone was there. It was still early. He didn't do his homework the night before, so he took them to do it in the studio. He sat in the chair of the small room and started to write.

After he finished his homework, he started to write some lyrics into paper, some strokes in the keyboard... A new song. After a while, he heard the outside door being opened. He didn't pay much attention. He didn't want to lose focus. He continued to play a bit more in the keyboard and only after a few moments he stopped.

"What's wrong, hyung?", was the first thing Jimin said. He was at the small room's door leaning against the frame. Yoongi turned the chair with a little sad smile on his face. "How do you know?", the elder asked. "The room feels dark", was Jimin's answer. "It was dark because you weren't here. It isn't any more...".

Jimin smiled a bit while looking at the floor. It was an ironic smile. He got near Yoongi, grab him by his collar and shoved him against the wall. Yoongi was surprised, "I totally forgot how strong you can be, Jiminie...". "Cut the crap, Yoongi.", Jimin was mad: he knew Yoongi was trying to avert the subject and he didn't like it, "What's going on?".

Yoongi was silent. He didn't know what to say. Yoongi looked intimidating: his features, his posture and his aura were strong and implied respect. Jimin had softer features, but he looked terrifying when he got angry; luckily, it didn't happen that often.

"I fucked up, Jiminie...", Yoongi said while caressing Jimin's cheek, "I think I fucked up big time...". Jimin released the grip on Yoongi's shirt and his expression softened. "What happened, hyung?...". Yoongi didn't respond: he kept looking at Jimin and caressing his cheek, while his other hand went to his waist. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and said, "I don't want to talk about it...".

Jimin looked at Yoongi's face carefully. His eyes had dark circles under and they were a bit swollen. «He was crying...», Jimin thought. He put his hands on the back of Yoongi's neck and pulled him to a kiss. Was like a ghost kiss: their lips barely touched each other. Yoongi dropped the hand he had on Jimin's face to place it in his back. He extended his arms in Jimin's back like he was hugging him. Jimin partnered the kiss and hug Yoongi. With his head on Yoongi's shoulder, he asked, "What happened, Yoongi? Please trust me...". Yoongi controlled the tears that wanted to flow, "I trust you, Jiminie... But I just want to forget everything now...". "I can help you with that...", Jimin said while putting his face in front of Yoongi's and kissing him again. But this time for real. No soft Jimin anymore.

The younger got his hands under Yoongi's shirt feeling his warm skin. He harshly caressed the elder's sides. "You're going to regret this, Jimin...", Yoongi said between the kiss. "I can never be regretful towards you, Yoongi...", Jimin was too out of his mind to care about honorifics, and at that moment, Yoongi didn't care either.

The kiss was rough. Heavy breathing and fluttering hearts. Yoongi let one of his hands land on Jimin's butt, "Damn, Jiminie... Nice ass...". "I have something even better...", Jimin said with a grin. How can someone so adorable say such wicked words?

Jimin pulled Yoongi's shirt off: it was on his way and he didn't like it. As soon as the shirt hit the ground, Jimin was attacking Yoongi's chest skin. Open mouth kisses all over his torso while his hands continued to roam over his sides. "You're going to regret it, Jimin...", Yoongi could stop him; he really could, but he didn't want too. "Yoongi, shut the fuck up, or I'll put a gag on you.". "I don't think I would mind...", Yoongi said with a smirk while pulling Jimin for another kiss.

Jimin pulled Yoongi away from the wall and guided him to the ground, laying over the elder, never breaking the kiss. When he was comfortable and Yoongi was softly moaning against Jimin's lips, the younger started tracing kisses down the elder's body. He kisses his chest, lingered his tongue on the nipple for a bit, continued the kisses to the elder's stomach until he reached his waist. "What are you going to do?", Yoongi wasn't breathing right: his heart was beating too fast.

Jimin unbuttoned Yoongi's jeans. "Didn't you want to forget?", Jimin started to pull the elders pants as well as his boxers until his privates were proudly out. "I'll make you forget...", and Jimin took Yoongi's length into his mouth.

Yoongi forgot everything. For a moment he even forgot his own name. The only thing on his mind was the younger mouth going up and down on him. "Jiminie...", the voice came from the back of his throat and was barely audible. Jimin wasn't going any slower and Yoongi couldn't contain himself anymore.
The elder held Jimin's head getting the laters' hair between his fingers. Jimin smirked at this action: Yoongi wasn't far from coming. He gave a little help with one of his hands. "I'm... Minie...", and with that, Yoongi came on Jimin.

Yoongi looked like a sea star: arms and legs spread across the floor, breathing heavily and eyes closed. Jimin was kneeling between the elder's legs, looking at him with a smile on his face. He pulled Yoongi's boxers and pants up, buttoned them, and moved to be face-to-face with him. "Minie? Really?", Jimin's grin couldn't be bigger. Yoongi gave him his gummy smile without opening his eyes; something that Jimin hadn't see in a while, "Shut up...". The elder pulled Jimin for a kiss, something that the later responded immediately.

Jimin pulled away, "Get yourself together, hyung. The guys may arrive any moment now", and with that, he stood. "I'll be in the next room", Jimin said while leaving, "After I take care of my own problem now...", he whispered while smiling.

After a few moments more, Yoongi stood up, got his shirt on and continued to work on his song. And Jimin was right: he did help him to forget for the rest of the day.