Chapter 12

"I'm so nervous!", Jimin was warming up. The waiting room was filled with people moving around grabbing all these different items. It was their debut show. The day they had been waiting for so long was here.

The stylists were doing their makeup, the final adjustments to the clothing. All dressed in black and white, leather and golden chains. "The leather is really warm!", Namjoon was complaining.

They were nervous but excited. They fought to be there and they made it. They had no idea if they would be able to continue and keep doing what they loved, but they were there.

"Noona, I'm so nervous...", Jungkook was telling one of the stylists, "Jungkook-ah, you're going to do amazing! Don't worry!".

"Bang. Tan. Hello! We are Bangtan Sonyeondan! We will work hard!", green and red lights everywhere. They were doing the pre-recording. Everyone was wearing a shirt with their names on it.

Then the actual recording came. They compleated it safe and sound. But Seokjin was crying: he was disappointed at himself. In the waiting room, getting ready for their next recording, the guys and the staff encourage him. "Hyung, you did well!", Jimin was telling him. The noonas were drying his sweat and tears with a few pieces of paper. After a while he calmed down: they still have another performance to give.

Right before the second stage, to regain their strength, they gather in a circle and chant "BangtanBangtan BangBangtan!", and then there they go again. And after, they are backstage hugging each other and smiling. They are happy. Although the chants weren't that loud and there weren't many people cheering for them in the audience, they are happy. They take a few pictures for the fans and they end the day.

The next day, a different stage, same nervousness. They joke a little bit more than the day before, but as focus as ever. First comes the dry rehearsal: all wearing those cute black shirts with their names in white in the front and back. But in the end, Jimin goes back to the waiting room and practises until they go back up again: he did a tinny mistake while dancing.

"Jiminie, relax a bit.", Yoongi told him, "I can't, hyung. I messed up.". "No, you did not. Stop. Take a breath.", Jimin stopped and looked at Yoongi. "The leather looks good on you, hyung...", Jimin smirked. Yoongi got a bit closer to him and whispered, "Jimin, the room in packed with people... Don't you dare tease me here...". Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes for a bit: it seemed to have gotten darker — lust, maybe? "Go practice too, hyung...", Jimin said with a soft smile. "But I didn't mess up.", "Just go, hyung!". And so he went.

Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung were practising one last time. Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok were resting a bit. Jungkook was getting his hair dried while falling asleep in the chair. And they go again to the pre-recording. Smiling, happy, they move along greeting people on their way. And at the end of their performance, on stage, they thank the director, all the staff members and the fan that came to support them. And they got to the waiting room and repeated the photos for the fans: a nice pose and then a very crazy Bangtan-style pose.

They go back to the dorms. Their home. They rest, they eat. The debut was over. Trainees no more.

"We did it!", Namjoon was cheering. They were making noise, they were being loud. They were happy. "I'm so tired!", Hoseok said with a smile on his face: that very lovely heart-mouth-shaped smile. Jungkook was almost passed out on the couch: too much of a day for little Jungkookie.

Jimin was looking at Yoongi. The elder was smiling brightly. He was happy. His eyes had downsized to half, his little wrinkles near his nose visible because his mouth was smiling wide. His cute white teeth showing as well as his pink gums. A gummy smile. He was happy.

After a happy chat, they went to sleep. Jimin and Hoseok carried cute Jungkook to bed. When Jimin was about to lay down, Namjoon asked, "Anyone knows where Yoongi-hyung is?". At that moment, Jimin looked at his hyung's bed and saw he wasn't there. "I think I know. Go to sleep, guys. I'll go get him.", Jimin said. Jimin got a jacket and got out of the room while the other went to sleep.

And as Jimin suspected, Yoongi was on the roof. "Hyung, what are you doing here? It's late, come to slep.", Jimin tried. "You can't see the stars", "What?", Jimin was confused. He sat next to his hyung, "You can't see the stars. The light pollution, Jimin. You can't see the stars...". And so Jimin looked up. Yoongi was right: you couldn't. "Look at me instead...", Jimin said.

I don't get Jimin: he's very shy, blushes a lot, but near Yoongi, it seems that he's a different person. "Was that a cringe pick-up line, Jiminie?", Yoongi said smiling, "Yes, it was, hyung.". Both of them started to laugh. Jimin laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder trying to calm himself down. After a while, they went silent. They kept looking at the night sky and the buildings in the town. "My father texted me and congratulated me for our debut. He said we looked good.", Jimin said. "My mother called me congratulating me too.", Yoongi responded. He kept thinking that his parents weren't proud of him. His mother's tone on the phone was of uncertainty.

Jimin noticed Yoongi's tone. He took his head out of the elder's shoulder and pulled him for a kiss. The night was good: it wasn't cold, it wasn't windy. The night was dark and the mood was good. The kiss was good and the hug was tight. "Let's go to sleep, Jiminie..."