Chapter 02

Yoongi didn't have an easy life ever since he was a kid. He wasn't from a wealthy family and his parents were quite harsh on him. I don't know until what point they do it as concern towards Yoongi's future: they wanted him to have a better life that they had, but as doing so, they were making Yoongi suffer. His parents always wanted him to make the best of everything. They wanted him to work hard in school, so he can go to university and succeed in life. But Yoongi wants to make music. The pressure, the yelling, the diminish towards Yoongi made him fall into a depression. He tried to pretend he was alright, but deep down, he knows he will crumble.

It was Saturday and Yoongi told his parents that he was going to study with the guys. He left the house with his backpack on his shoulders and some books inside of it. He went to the place where they were supposed to be studying. It was in a building that only had studios and one of them belonged to Jimin: his parents bought it for him a few years ago, since he is a contemporary dancer, and their house didn't have space for him to practice. The studio is divided into two rooms: one is a white dance studio with mirrors in one of the walls and wood floor; the other room — much smaller than the previous one —, was converted into a music studio by the boys that, with much effort, were able to buy some equipment to record. They got together there quite often and every one of them had a key to go when they wanted. That was their second home, but for Yoongi was his first, since his primordial family was the one that supported him and was there for him no matter what.

As he got to the building, Jungkook — the younger of the group —, was also arriving. "Hello, hyung. Have you eaten already?", "Hey... Not yet.", "Jin-hyung is going to bring us food!", said Jungkook with his puppy big eyes. You could tell Jungkook was expectant about this breakfast.
The two got inside the studio. Yoongi got to the small room and turned the gear on. He wanted to work on the song he composed at the beginning of the week. He was very excited about it. He almost got caught by his parents again the day before, but he learned how to hide everything really fast after the infamous episode with his mother. After some time, the guys arrived with the food and they all sat on the floor of the dance studio to eat. They were talking loudly and smiling. Yoongi was very quiet, but it was normal. He doesn't talk much. But today he was extremely quiet: he was thinking about his new song. He had high expectations for it as he worked so much: he was thinking of how to take it to the highest level possible. "Hyung, are you okay?", a sweet whisper caught Yoongi's attention: it was Jimin. He saw how out of this world Yoongi was, so he got concerned. "I'm alright, Jiminie... I'm alright...", Yoongi told the boy in a smooth and husky voice. It sounded a bit like a moan but since it was for Jimin, Yoongi didn't care much. Jimin looked at him with challenging eyes: he knew Yoongi talked to him in that tone of voice to provoke him. And he liked it. The other guys had no idea of what was going on in the mind of those two. 

They never had any type of physical contact in that way, but their minds where everywhere. Yoongi wasn't a bad guy, but he was harsh on the words sometimes. It wasn't on purpose: that's how his family talks to him and he caught the habit; it became part of his personality. But with Jimin was different: while with the others Yoongi would just say what he thought and leave it like that, with Jimin he would still say what was on his mind, but then he would rethink of what he said and if he thought it was too much, he would apologize. But only when alone with Jimin or in a very low voice so the other wouldn't hear him.

After eating, Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook staid in the dance studio while Namjoon and Yoongi went to the music studio. They stayed the entire day there.
When Yoongi went home, his mother asked him what he had been doing all day. He lied and said he was studying with the guys and after, they just hang out. Yoongi had everything under control: he had done all his homework the day before and had everything in his backpack. If his mother insisted, he just had to show her his notebook. But again, he thinks of everything: he had a different notebook where he did his homework so his mother wouldn't see the lyrics on the sides of the pages. Brilliant. His mother didn't insist. "Come. Let's eat.", said Yoongi's mother in a calm tone. He sat at the table with his parents and after helping his mother clean, he went to his room, changed and went to bed. He was too tired to do anything else that day.