Chapter 10

"Yoongi-hyung, relax!", "Who the fuck said I'm nervous, Namjoon?".

Yoongi was standing in front of a white glass door with Namjoon and Seokjin. "Everything is going to be alright, Yoongi. Relax.", "Hyung, I'm not nervous. Guys, I'm not nervous!", Yoongi was about to piss his pants.
The three of them were standing in that hallway for ten minutes already and Yoongi couldn't feel more nervous. He wanted to run away. "I need to go to the bathroom...", Yoongi said and walked off.

The bathroom was empty. He did what he had to do and after washing his hands, he stared at himself in the mirror. He looked paler than usual. His skin was naturally fair, but at that moment, he looked sick. Like he was about to faint. He looked himself deep in his own eyes like they belonged to someone else.
Those dark brown circles that although numb, had a little sparkle. A little flame that if seen up close, you would realise it was a giant fire. A giant fire that couldn't be fully extinguished. Always burning.

He felt sick. His stomach was tightening. He ran to one of the compartments and threw up. He didn't have much in his stomach, was mostly water: he felt too nervous to eat. His legs felt weak. He was shivering: he felt cold and sweat was covering his body. "I can't do this...", he said to himself while kneeling in front of the toilet. He stayed there for a few more seconds and then he pulled himself up. Still weak, but he managed to move to the mirror again. He opened the tab and put some water in his mouth. The sour taste was very present in his mouth. His throat seemed dry and burned. He put water in his mouth a few more times before throwing it in the sink. He looked at himself in the mirror again, "I can't do this...".

"Yes, you can...", a voice was heard from the entrance of the bathroom. "You can do it, and you're going to do it.", "You were the last person I was expecting to see here...". Taehyung gave a faint smile and walked near Yoongi, "Hyung, I know we don't talk much, and you think that I'm annoying sometimes... ", "All the time.", Yoongi stated.

Taehyung smiled a bit wider, "Okay, annoying all the time, but I think you're an amazing person. And you're going to get in that room and you're going to show them what we all know.". Taehyung's gaze was intimidating. And his strong voice didn't help on the situation. His statement sounded a little like an order. Well, in fact, it was. "I'm still your hyung...", Yoongi said in a monotonic tone. "I know, but sometimes, even a hyung needs to be scolded... So it can come to his right senses...", Taehyung was very serious but with a friendly tinny smile on his face, "You can do it, hyung... I know you can.". Yoongi looked at the taller man for a bit.

"Go, hyung... They may be waiting already.". Yoongi gave a little nod and started to walk but before he left the bathroom he looked back at Taehyung and smiled a bit, "Okay... Maybe you're annoying only 99% of the time...". Taehyung smiled and Yoongi finally left. "I'll take it.", Taehyung said to himself.

Yoongi was feeling better: his colour was better as well. Taehyung's disguised reprimand worked and Yoongi was feeling a bit more confident in himself. He walked the white corridor looking like a lost tiger: scared but deadly. Taehyung's words kept playing in his head, «You can do it hyung... I know you can...» He didn't quite believe them, but he needed to hold on something. If in one side of his brain he heard Taehyung's voice over and over again, in the dark side of his mind, he kept doubting himself. Luckily enough, Taehyung's voice is memorable and for his sake, was the voice that spoke the loudest at that moment.

At the exact time that Yoongi stopped next to Namjoon and Seokjin, the white glass door opened, "Min Yoongi?". Yoongi got the bag he had left next to Seokjin: the elder looked at him and gave a little incentive nod. He could do it, Seokjin knew he could. Yoongi bowed to the man at the door and entered.

The room had a lot of light: the back wall was covered with windows and the other walls where white. The floor seemed to be wood: it was a light brown. The darkest thing in the room was the dark brown wood table with metallic legs. No, actually the darkest thing in the room was Yoongi's clothes: he was dressed in black from head to toe.

On top of the table was a white laptop with a sound speaker on each side. And behind the laptop was a man: he had a friendly face and seemed to be very nice. He had dark hair, a round face as well as round thin wired glasses. He looked like a friendly person. He got up from the chair he was seated and gave a little bow. Yoongi gave him a long bow in return.

"Min Yoongi, correct?", the man said with a smile, " I'm Bang PD, and this is Pdogg. We are going to talk for a bit, okay?". Yoongi was so nervous that he didn't talk: he just gave a little nod. "You can sit.", Pdogg told the younger. Yoongi gave a small bow and pulled the chair to sit. They all sat down. Yoongi had his hands between his legs and was looking to the back of the computer.

"The guys talk a lot about you. Very good things, don't worry! But they said you were a bit on the quiet side.", Bang PD said very quietly. Yoongi was cold sweating again. He was trying to focus on what Taehyung had told him. Suddenly, voices could be heard from the outside:

"Did he went inside already?". «Jiminie...», Yoongi smiled a bit.
"I wanted to wish him good luck!", «Jungkookie...».
"We're too late...", «Hobi...».
"I told you to hurry up!", «Taehyungie...».
"Guys, shut up!", «Jin-hyung...».
"They can probably hear you!". «Joonie...».

"Yes, we can!", Bang PD said with a raised voice and a smile on his face. The guys froze. They apologize in syntony. "Good thing you are quiet because they are very loud!", Pdogg said while laughing. "We heard that!", Namjoon said.

There was an explosion of laughter inside the room. The three men laugh for a few seconds. When they calm down, Yoongi was feeling much better: the guys were all outside; his family was outside. He was comfortable now and even the way he sat was different. "Can we start talking now so you can show us what you brought for us?".

"Yes, PD-nim. We can.", Yoongi said with a smile on his face while giving the man a CD inside of a transparent box in which could be read Min Yoongi's mix.