Chapter 13

"Taehyung-ah, can you bring that box, please?", Namjoon said from the door. Taehyung nodded and picked the card box from the ground. "Hyung, what do you have in here? This is heavy!".

They were moving. They were leaving their tinny dorm to a bigger one. Life was going well. They were getting the recognition they deserved. They were moving.

The place was a bit of a mess. Majority of the things were inside cardboard boxes and ready to go. But since the house was so small and the boxes were so many, they barely had space to pass through. 

"Hyung, where do I put this?", Jungkook asked coming from the bedroom. "Put it in that box.", Seokjin told him pointing at a light brown card box in the corner.

They were moving around from division to division packing things into boxes and then taking them to the van waiting outside their dorm. They were moving up and down the stairs on those three floors. But today was the day. They were moving.

There was only one box left. They got together in the now empty living room. "I'll miss this place...", Hoseok said looking around. All of them got a teary eye. "I miss my bed already...", Jungkook said with a soft sad smile. "I won't miss the single bathroom though!", Jimin said which stole a laugh from everyone. After everybody calmed down, Seokjin said, "I want to go, but at the same time, I don't want to leave... This is our home...".

No one can deny that that apartment on the third floor wasn't a part of every single boy. All the moments they shared, the struggles they had pass through — the apartment was part of their history. They began there.

"We'll make new memories in the new house.", Taehyung said, "And our home is us: we're each other home.". Now they were crying: Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Seokjin were crying. Namjoon had his tears threatening to fall, and Yoongi was trying to keep his in his eyes. Hoseok picked the last box, "Let's go...", and they went, but not without taking a last glance at the empty apartment.

But Namjoon and Yoongi stayed behind. "Three eyes, hyung... Remember when we got here? We fought all the time!", both laughed, "Joonie, I swear I wanted to punch you until your teeth came out flying!". "Knowing someone is one thing, but have to live with them in such a tinny space, work with them all the time... I was done with you. I wanted to kill you!", they smiled so much.

They looked around the apartment with smiles on their faces. "Remember when the walls and the bathroom were blue, hyung? Even the balcony was blue!", "Don't remind me of that... It looked terrible...". They hadn't left yet and they already missed that place. "We were happy in here, weren't we, hyung?", "Yes, we were...". "We were also very miserable...", "Remember when we barely had food and Jin-hyung had to ask his mother so we could eat, Joonie?". Namjoon gave a sad smile and looked at the floor. Then, with tears streaming from his face, he looked through the window, "I'll miss this place...". "So will I...", tears were running in both of their faces.

"What will happen to us, hyung? How far will we go? Or better: will we go far?", "I don't know... Maybe... I wish we go far, but I don't know... We talked about being on MAMA, right?". They looked at each other and burst out laughing. How could a small group from a small company go that far? "Next thing you're telling me that we'll win a Daesang!", and they laugh harder, "Joonie, stop! I can't laugh anymore! My belly hurts!".

After they calmed down, they wiped their tears away, "It's time to go... They're waiting, Joon...". They took a last glance at the apartment. "Our sent is in these walls, hyung... Goodbye third floor...", "Goodbye...", and they closed the door behind them.

"Movings are exhausting, hyung...", Yoongi said laying down in his new bed. He shared a room with Seokjin. "Yoongi, you were the one that was born exhausted.", they both smile. "I'm going to see if they need something. Are you going to sleep?", "Maybe, hyung... As you said: I was born exhausted.". Seokjin left the room with a little smile on his face.

Yoongi had his eyes closed, laying down facing the ceiling. He was thinking about what Namjoon had asked him about going far. He had no idea how to respond, but he wanted to follow his dream. He went against his parents and the world. He wasn't ready to give up now.

In his relaxing state, he felt the space in the bed next to his sink. A body laid down next to him and hugged him. "Don't you have things to storage?", Yoongi asked while hugging back. "No. I already stored everything, hyung.", Jimin said closing his eyes and snuggling in Yoongi's arms. "Are you tired, Jiminie?", "Very, hyung...". Yoongi turned on his side facing Jimin without opening his eyes, "Don't you think movings are exhausting?, "Definitely!". And they fell asleep.

After a few minutes, Namjoon entered the room and when he was about to speak, he saw the two. He went in to ask Yoongi a question, but instead, he found Yoongi and Jimin hugging each other while sleeping. He stayed there for a while looking at the two. In the hallway, Seokjin saw Namjoon standing at his room's door with a smile on his face, so he went to him to ask what was going on. Before he could say anything, Namjoon told him to be silent and to come closer. Going into the room, he saw the two and smiled as well. "Are they trying to hide this?", Seokjin whispered while pointing at the two, "Because they are doing a terrible job at it...". Seokjin and Namjoon smiled at each other. Seokjin covered the two with a blanket and then they went out of the room, closing the door behind them.

And Yoongi and Jimin kept sleeping, laying in the elder's bed, covering with a soft blanket and hugging each other in their slumber.

***

Moving on - 반탄소년단