11. Heart(less)

Shashi didn't had any choice but to move in with his daughter Khushi to RM.He didn't has proofs against Arnav and he knew that the man in question could do anything to keep Khushi with him now that he knows she was innocent all along and he is responsible for her current condition.But he had put his condition before Arnav as well not wanting to risk his daughter's life again.He has to be cautious that the man don't take advantage of Khushi in this lifetime ever again. He has warned him not-so-subtly.

"If her condition didn't get better these days staying with you then I won't even listen to any of your threats Mr.Raizada and will take my daughter back with me."

Arnav has all but nodded before saying.

"She will go when she will herself asks for it but I agree to your condition as well. I am sure you'll see a great improvement in her state in the coming days Sir!"

Shyam was passing by Arnav's room when his eyes caught in the scene inside the room as the door was completely ajar.His eyes widened.He saw Arnav opening the ropes with which Khushi was tied.She was wide awake and was struggling in them.

"Arnav, are you crazy?" Shyam shouted "Don't untie these ropes.She will try to kill herself if she got rid of them."

Arnav didn't even pay attention to him and continued with his task to untie the cords from her legs.

"Arnav, I am talking to you.Don't you want her alive?"

At this Arnav's anger rose.He stood up freeing her legs by now.

"Don't even say that again Shyam.Did you get that?"

"Arnav tie them again.She gets hysterical when she is free." Shyam tried to explain him calmly.

Khushi was sobbing silently. Arnav's heart twisted in pain seeing her like that.

"She won't Shyam. I will handle her. I can't see her crying like this" His eyes glistened with tears.

"Can't you see she is crying for the last 10 minutes since she woke up."

"She will sleep eventually due to the effect of medicines. Just wait for a few minutes Arnav." Shyam could see Arnav dying from inside with each of her sobs.

"You want me to watch her cry and not to do anything huh?"

"Just for a few minutes Arnav.If you can't see her like this then wait outside and I will send Payal or Anjali to look after her until she sleeps okay?" Shyam tried to make him understand but he didn't budge.

"For a few minutes be the same man who never paid heed to her cries."

Arnav's hands stopped at Shyam's pointed words.

"I am not leaving her" he declared."Neither I am going to see her like this crying helplessly."

Arnav went to the bed post and opened the ropes from her hands as well.Her sobs lessened a bit giving some solace to his aching heart.

To his horror in the next moment as soon as he freed her off the ropes she jumped off the bed and grabbed the glass vase, smashed it against the wall and brought its sharp edges close to her already injured wrist.