Chapter 7: Villian!!

I rush down the corner, running after Toshinori as he speeds down.

The wind starts to become colder as the breeze turns violent through my scarf. I put it over my mouth and nose to block off the cold.

"DAMMIT TOSHINORI!! STOP RUNNING!!" I yell but he ignores me and continues running.

I trip on something as I hit the ground my knees making contact with the floor. "Shit..." I groan as I get back up.

I look around, Great!! Where is he now?!

I hear a screech as people start to runaway as an explosion sets off in the direction they were running from.

I gasp too stunned for words. "That's where Toshinori must be!!" I run to the explosion as the dust begins to settle.

"Toshinori!!" I yell but no one answers. Then I start to see 2 figures, I hide behind the cotten candy machine listening in.

"How dare you try and hurt these innocent lives!!" Toshinori says still standing even with the soot from the explosion on his face.

The man laughs, I take a closer look to see he was a man in a suit, is he a villian?

"Wow I gotta say I'm impressed.... Nana must've given you some pretty great power for that...." the man says.

Toshinori scolds at him looking angry as ever. "Don't talk like you know her!!" He says charging at him. 

The villains puts his hand out forward. "Fire explosives 2x and Diamond shards 10x" as diamonds and fire shot through his hand and charged right back at Toshinori.

Toshinori gasps and barely dodges the firepower.

I gasp he has 2 quirks!! Impossible!!

The man laughs "This one is my favorite... stole it from a guy in LA and another one in Antartica... "

Stole? What is he talking about!?! Stealing other people's quirks!! Is that his quirk!! I groan, this guy must be pretty strong.

"Its been fun but I think I'll have to end our little meeting....." the man says putting his hand out as heat starts to spread in his palm.

Toshinori doesn't move but is wide eyes and too scared to do anything.

Dammit!! I look at the man activating my quirk as my hair and scarf stands up.

"Huh?" The man looks at his palm as the heat disappears. He's confused. Nows my chance!! I rush to Toshinori and grab him keeping my gaze on him.

The man looks at me and smiles "So that's your quirk, erasing it so the person can't use it..." His smile fades "Kids just keep getting weird...."

My eyes start to water, "I wonder how long it would last..." He says in a sly voice.

I threw my scarf at him, but he grabs it and throws me in the air.

I start to fall but land safely as I blink.

"Enough games!! It's over!!" He says his hand lighting up with black flames throwing it at Toshinori.

"TOSHINORI!!"

I opened my eyes expecting for Toshinori to be roasted, but only to see a women in between the two blocking the attack with her bare arms.

I gasp, is that... a hero?

The women unveils her arms that didn't seem to be burned by the villain' s flames. "You did well... both of you..." she says smiling at me. She turns to Toshinori who is still quivering in fear. "Smile!!" She says.

The man scolds at her "Nana...."

She smiles at the villian "Nice to see you too 'All for one'!! But I can't let you harm these boys any longer!!" She says.

All for one, that's his name? And why is she so cheerful?

He growls "Don't think this will be our last fight..." He says his image seem to be fading away. He glances at me "Especially you... I'll remember those eyes..." as he fades away into the shadows.

The women comes over and offers her hand out. I take it as I stand up. Toshinori walks towards me "thanks for helping me back there..."

I sigh then smack him in the head.

"OW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!"
"For almost getting yourself killed.."

The women walks over to us having a bright smile on her face, "I'm glad both of you are okay!! Toshinori don't go in alone next time!!"

I look at her, "Nana right? Do you know who that guy is?"

She looks at me "Just a villian!! I think Toshinori can explain the rest of it, however I need to go!! You know superheroing and all that!!" She says smiling as she walks away.

Toshinori watches her with a respected expression.

I put a hand on his shoulder "You have some explaining to do..." I said.

Toshinori smiles looking a little ashamed "Yah... you deserve it..."

Author's Note:

New characters!!

Nana Shimura

All for one