Chapter 14: Let's talk

I slid through the floor, throwing my scarf up hanging onto one of the bars making me swing up on the air. I grunted as I threw my strength to throw my scarf at Yamada who dodged it just in time.

"THAT WAS CLOSE!!" He yells in his mildly annoying voice. When it gets super annoying, you'll know.

"Tch..."
I landed back to his side. "Lets take a break..." I push my yellow goggles, then sat on the gymnasium's floor. Me and Yamada were sparring with each other. I thought of it as a good way to blow some steam, but it seems like it only mad me madder.

"Aizawa, are you okay?"
Hizashi says sitting next to me "Does this have something to do with Toshinori, ever since that... you seemed madder than usual..."

"Madder than usual?" I snort "how can you tell?"

He sighs "Because your eyes are glowing like crazy, it's like you're about to murdered someone!!"

"Tch..." I quickly rubbed my eyes letting them calm down. "It's nothing, he's just being annoying as usual.."

Hizashi stares at me, "C'mon don't give me the cold shoulder!! Tell me exactly what happened!!" He lightly punches me on the shoulder. "Was it that bad?"

I sighed "you're more annoying than him.." my eyes met the floor.

Mic puts a hand on my shoulder, making me face him. "Hey... you know you can tell me anything right?"

I smiled, "You're such an idiot.." I muttered under my breath. "Fine I'll tell you.. just stop looking at me like that.."

"YES!! FINALLY SOME ANSWERS!!" Yamada brings out his fist. "Just promise me not to look so depressing it really hurts a friend like me!!"

I look at his fist blankly as he waits for me to bump it with mines. "Oh c'mon man don't leave me hanging!!"

I chuckled, bumping our fists together "Just don't act lime such an idiot next time... you're super lame.."

I look up at the ceiling
"Toshinori he was crying..."

Yamada looks at me
"NANI!! Are you sure!! The guy is like a ray of sunshine!!"

I roll my eyes at him. "Yes, I'm sure.. I was the one talking to him, I should know.."

Hizashi shakes his head running a hand through his blond hair. "Okay... but why.. what happened to him.."

I crossed my arms my anger returning back. "Something about his mentor dying, the guy makes me sick... how he talked like he was real hero.."

Yamada groans "Please don't tell me you yelled at him for being a piece of shit.."

"I yelled at him for being a piece of shit.."
"God.. Aizawa!!"

He sighs "Listen Aizawa, some people never went down your path. That means they won't be able to understand you..."

But then he looks me in the eye "But that almost means you don't understand them because you didn't walk down the same path as them.."

I held my breath, did Mic just say something meaningful? It sounded so weird coming out of him.

I bury my face into my scarf, sighing
"I guess you are right..."

"I should probably apologize to him.."
"Yah you should, you were kind of an asshole to him.."
"Yamada...."