1

Summer Day with Bakagami

●●●

*You got mail!*

Hmmm? Fuck! Who the hell was that?! I ignored whoever that bastard was and went back to sleep. Only to be bugged again, several times. Good, very good.

*You got mail!*

*You got mail!*

*You got mail!*

Shit! Okay, okay! I opened my phone and read with my sleepy eyes the text messages of... Kagami?

From: Bakagami

Time: 6:30 pm

Message:

Hey, I was in the abandoned court! Me. You. Play. Now!

From: Bakagami

Time: 6:35 pm

Message:

Hey, I'm still here! It is no fun when you're just playing alone, you know. Come on, play with me.

From: Bakagami

Time: 6:40 pm

Message:

OI, AHOMINE! COME HERE NOW! OR ELSE I WOULD JUST LEAVE!

From: Bakagami

Time: 6:45 pm

Message:

I'm done playing. I'm heading to your house, right now. See yah!

From: Bakagami

Time: 7:25 pm

Message:

AHOMINE! OPEN YOUR DAMN DOOR! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR HOURS, NOW! OPEN IT! OR I WILL BREAK IT MYSELF, AHOMINE!

Oh, shit! I immediately went running and open the damn door. And when I opened it, I saw Bakagami sitting in front of my door, sleeping peacefully. Oh, Kami-sama, please tell me why do I need to have feelings for Bakagami? Why me, Kami-sama? I took a deep breath.

"Hmm?" I heard him, moaned, and that snapped me back to reality. Such an embarrassment, Ahomine.

"Oi, Bakagami! You wanna come in? Or you just stay there and get cold?" I asked him as he opened his eyes. He just looked at me with his crimson eyes.

"Tatsuya? Please... stay with me! Please don't go!" he said, I gasped as he hugged me and whispered,

"I love you, Tatsuya!" He fell asleep in my shoulders. I carried him to my couch and let him sleep there. I smiled, though I felt sad. I texted Kuroko to ask for help.

To: Tetsu

Time: 7:45 pm

Message:

Tetsu, Bakagami is staying with me for a while. Don't worry, I will not do anything to him. Just let me fantasize about him, okay? Hahaha!

From: Tetsu

Time: 7:47 pm

Message:

Take care of him, okay? He has so many problems right now, Aomine-kun. And please, stop fantasizing him! You're being a pervert!

To: Tetsu

Time: 7:50 pm

Message:

Cool! Problems? Bakagami has problems? Is Tatsuya one of them?

From: Tetsu

Time: 7:51 pm

Message:

How did you know? Did he tell you?

To: Tetsu

Time: 7:54 pm

Message:

No, I kinda find out.

From: Tetsu

Time: 7:56 pm

Message:

How? Tell me!

I have no choice but to tell him what happened when I opened my damn door! He told me that I should not be a problem to Bakagami since he seemed to have a hard time. I should stop calling him Bakagami, too.

Because I know how he hates being called like that, and I don't what him to feel upset. I remembered when I first call him that name, he punched me so hard. I laughed at the thought. Yes, that's what happened to me after I called him by his first name. I really need to behave. 

That would be really hard, don't you think, Aho?

**

I groaned when I woke up. The sun was too bright today, huh? My windows are widely opened, I think Kagami opened it.

 I stood up and wore my t-shirt and jersey shorts and went outside my room. I saw Kagami cooking breakfast. Hmm, smells good. I wiped the saliva that came out from my mouth. Haha, kidding! 

I looked at the clock and it's already seven o'clock in the morning. I walked towards him to greet him, of course.

"Good morning, Ba - uhm - Kagami." I said. He looked at me, puzzled. And I looked away. I went to the living room and turned on the television.

While watching TV, I saw Kagami walked in, still in his puzzled face.

"Ano - you see... uhm," he's trying to say something.

"Spill it out, Kagami." I ordered him. He looked at me and started talking, "What happened to you, Ahomine? You're trying to stop calling me, 'Bakagami.' Can I know what has gotten into you, Ahomine?" he asked.

I stared at him. He seemed shocked. I calm myself down. Ahomine, get a grip of yourself, don't let your feelings consume you. He got problems, you can't be one of them.

"Am I being a problem to you, Ahomine?" he asked. I stood in front of him and ruffled his hair. "Stop thinking nonsense, Kagami. You're not being a problem to me." I said to him calmly.

"Then why, all of a sudden, you stop calling me 'Bakagami'?" He said. I smiled at him and walked away. I gasped when he hugged me from behind. My heart started pounding. I took a deep breath and let go of his hands to face him.

I stared straight at his crimson eyes, and for a moment he looked like he's about to cry. I sighed, again, and decided to kiss his forehead.