Special i: Daiki's Unsend Letters

Forever with you is what I want.

x

o

x

o

To the dearest love of my life, my king. If I could pick any guy in the world to spend every moment of the rest of my life with, it would be forever you. If I had a choice to have all the treasures in the world or spend my life with, it would be forever you. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have you as my husband, but I know I am the luckiest man alive, because I am with you. In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a person as you, seemed impossible to find. 

\You are everything that I had dreamed of and even more. I am telling you this for youto know how much I love you, I will give you my love, my life and share everything I have to offer with you. I will honor you, cherish you, be loyal to you, forever! Please stay by my side as my husband for eternity. My heart, mind, body and soul are yours forever.

Loving you always,

Aomine Daiki

x

o

x

o

My King, hello. We share so much of our lives, the more e grow as individulas, the closer we become. I am so satisfied with all we have together, and I am sure that those feelings will last, that I will cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows. I want you to know I'll always be in love with you and only you. You are everything I do. You see and bring oiut the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with-my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are the source of my inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. 

So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life. I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake at your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are my everything. I miss you and I am very sorry, honey. I love you.

Forever yours,

Aomine Daiki

x

o

x

o

Baby, everything about you is just so perfect to me. I know you are not imperfect but in my eyes, everything about you is just perfection and without flaws. The way you express your love to me is so awesome. I feel so loved, I need to only think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving you rlove in return. I long to hold you and feel your sweet smiles. Baby, I will show you so much love in return of all the days of my love. I will always love you so much, my king. Forever and ever. I miss you. I hope to see you soon.

Loving you always,

Aomine Daiki

x

o

x

o

My king, having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me since you came into my life. I've never had the chance to love anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you. Baby, my husband, my love, my king, I love you so much beyond wat words can say with all my whole heart, please always take care of yourself and our kids. I love you always and see you soon.

Always yours,

Aomine Daiki

x

o

x

o

Hello, love. This might be my last letter to you. But I just want you to know that no matter what happens to me in this battle, I will always love you forever and ever. I am sorry I didn't tell you everything. You deserve every explanation from me. See you soon, my dear. I love you.

Loving you always,

Aomine Daiki

x

o

x

o

I hope you enjoyed all the cheesy letters that Daiki supposed to send to Taiga before going to the military.

Love lots always,

~Alien no.7