Chapter 2: M-Marriage?!

What in the world is my mom trying to say? What's so important about this meeting?

Your mom held your hand and said... "Darling... your getting married."

For a second the words did not process in your mind ,you felt like you had mental block. As soon as you realize what your mom meant you stood up quickly.

"M-Marriage?! What in the world are you saying mom?!" You shouted ,making the princes shocked. You looked at them and none of the prince were surprise ,that's when it hit you.

"Did you know about this?" You questioned the princes specifically jimin and jungkook since they were just in front of you. It was as if you were close with them when you asked.

"OH DARLING!" Your mom said to you as she grabs your shoulders to signal you to sit down and relax.

"We were not able to tell you sooner because we wanted you to be at the right age." Your dad said.

"Right age?! What is this? Arrange Marriage?"

"Yes." Your parents quickly answered.

Wahhh they didn't even bother to think about my question. I am completely shocked.

"We are able to partner with the best kingdoms in the world ,as you can see King YooLin and King SoHyun is here with their sons. We plan for you to marry one of them." Your mom said.

Shocked. You tried to process things in your head trying to stay put and not throw a tantrum in front of the princes. You looked at your mom ,with the most confused faced trying to signal her what in the world- cutting your thoughts away a prince stood up and said

"Yes indeed Y/N you are getting married ,you have less choices though ,I Prince Jin along with Namjoon ,Yoongi are already married. That leaves you with Jhope ,Taehyung ,Jungkook ,and Jimin. It may be hard for you but I assure you we will be there to help you with the right decision."

Words of Jin made you relax a bit ,it felt like words you just need in moments like this. An act of comfort. Unfortunately he was taken you found him one of the best out of all the Princes.

You slightly shake your head and once again processed the things happening. Is this real?

***************

You're in your room still trying to process what your parents said.

Is this actually real? Am i actually getting married? How about my dreams of marrying someone i love? Will i never feel the love i dreamt for? Thoughts ,and questions kept running through your head then one of the palace guard knocked on your door.

"Princess Y/N the Princes are inviting you outside." He said.

At first you did not want to open the door ,but refusing the offer seems too hard for you to do. You stepped out and one of the Prince was actually waiting for you outside. It was Jungkook.

"Well you sure do look prettier whenever i see you."

You smiled at him and turned to a poker face as soon as possible ,trying to tell him you are not interested. He then walked first outside. Chuckling he probably caught the hangs of your emotions. You can't help but scowl at him.

As soon as you stepped outside the Princes looked like they were having the time of their lives ,taehyung and jimin were like kids running around the playground ,and jhope was with the "Married Princes". As soon as jungkook saw jimin and taehyung he quickly ran to them like a kindergarten.

Jungkooks approach to Jimin and Taehyung made them knew you were there ,it seems like one of them actually told jungkook to fetch you. Quickly Taehyung approached.

"Thank you for accepting our invite princess." He said politely.

"Oh well... I wasn't doing anything as well." You shrugged

"Well then would you like to take a walk with me to the gard-" Taehyung got cut off.

"How about going to the lake with me?" Jungkook interrupted.

"What are my boys doing with the Princess?" Jimin looked at taehyung and jungkook trying to look for the answer ,he then looked at you. His eyes were like a suited king in the future ,but then the feeling of you in front of him definitely meant that he did not like you. You felt quite hurt that he was actually that type of a person. As you catch eye contact he quickly turns away ,like nothing happened.

"How about we all just go there?" Jimin asked both Taehyung and Jungkook.

You just nodded your head ,but really did not know why you said yes.

You now start wondering if that stare was bad or good? He was staring quite mischievously. A tiny of confidence,confusion? And adoration? You shake your head and followed the three princes.

*******************
Here is chapter 2 everyone!

I hope everyone likes where the story is going so far :)

Im trying very hard to updated as soon as possible and ill try to make the story more interesting

Which of the Prince would you like to marry?

Byeeeee :)

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVE