Epilogue

Y/N's POV
It was finally November 23. Today is the day where you and jimin will finally get married. A glimpse of daylight passing through the cream white room of jimin while the two of you softly cuddling. You turn around to see the cuddly jimin with his hair covering his eyes. You touched his soft skin and remove those hair that was covering his eyes he suddenly opened his eyes it took him time to look at you fully but then he looks at you with the warmest smile he can give you.

"Goodmorning" Jimin said while giving you a peck on the lips. Your eyes widened.

"Ya! It's early in the morning" you said while softly hitting his chest.

"Can't I be clingy even if it's in the morning?" He ask while slowly dumping himself unto your shoulders. Ever since that day you and jimin became closer and closer. You have been with jimins mom and assistants in preparation to the wedding your parents would come in jimins house once in a while checking on you and trying to help. The Princes... and kings would also come to just hangout and it was great. Outside and Inside the palace people are going in different directions trying to do a task.

The ballroom that the reception will be held has large white flowers of different kinds ,ribbons in its own style and everything nice was there. Both you and jimin had to separate for the entire day due to the preparations of each one. Jimin and His friends which were Jungkook and the others helped him prepare and stayed at the west while the girls stayed at the east. The makeup artist finished your look with a pink lipstick and slowly mom help you wear your jewelries and finally it was time to wear your wedding gown. The gown that you'll be wearing was the one you've always wanted it was the dress that fitted your style. It had flower patterns on the top while slowly fading along the whole gown ,it had lace and a think layer of cloth making it quite huge. The top was an off shoulder and perfectly capturing your curves and the cleavage area wasn't that revealing but still had a hint of it. Your mom looked at you as she slowly teared up.

"Sweety... look at you" your mom said while coming to go hug you. You hugged her back and smiled at your crying mother.

"Jimin is lucky to have a beautiful woman like you Y/N" Jimins mom said.

It was finally time. The wedding from outside was nice and had a vintage touch to it. You can hear from the outside the soft melodic music playing

And the door finally opened to reveal all the guest looking at you. In the end you can see a smiling jimin.

JIMIN's POV

The big brown door finally opened and there a beautiful woman in her beautiful wedding gown capturing every curve of her beautiful body. There she stands smiling at me. Everyone stood up from their seats to acknowledge the bride while I just smile at Y/N her parents and her slowly walk the isle and towards the altar. When she finally reached me her parents hugged me and patted my back while my parents did as well to Y/N.

"Ready?" I asked her while lending my hand out to her as we slowly go to the father.

We said our vows.

We agreed to the father.

We promise our words.

We said what we felt.

We gave the rings.

"You may now kiss the bride..." the father said while looking happy on us. I looked at Y/N who was waiting for me to remove the cloth on her while I just gave her a smirk. I gently removed the silk that was on her and she smiled at me. I cupped her cheeks and slowly leaned in for a kiss. My lips and her luscious lips touched mine as I slowly move to her deeply it was not that short nor was is that long for me it was a Perfect Kiss. Pulling out she smiled at me again while looking at the guest who are howling and clapping for us. We then started going out of the isle and to finally go to our reception.

Y/N and I changed our clothes to something more comfortable where we can freely walk. We had fun and Dance our hearts out. The Boys kept giving me advice about woman and family while Y/N was laughing with her friends.

"Everyone I wanna thank you all for coming here we appreciate all the efforts you have given to the both of us" I said

"Princess Y/N and Prince Jimin may your love for each other last forever" King Jin said standing up from his sit while raising his glass of wine up. Everyone followed him along and we slowly drank the fresh wine. Y/N was smiling the whole time and she looked at me.

"Jimin... thank you" she said

"For what?"

"For everything" she said and made me chuckle on how cute she was towards me. I looked at everyone who are now sited and laughing in their own groups until Y/N grip got stronger and heavier unto me. I looked at her and she was rubbing her head with her hands and her face that was expressing something wrong or something hurting her...

until she collapsed into my arms.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N

Ok!

So that's the epilogue and that's also the end of the book. I decided to end it with something cliffhanger related it depends on you on how you would end the story... yes Book 2 is possible but just like what i said that it only depends on the amount of people that wants a book 2 but for now please check my other jimin fanfiction "Wolves" I've been working on that extra hard and I honestly like that better than this story since it's more organize and has abetter plot... but for now.

THANK YOU FOR READING UNTIL THE END. Until next time...

Read you soon💕

©All Rights Reserve 2017 [ChimChimWifie on Wattpad]
all written in this book was completely my own ideas and any act of plagiarism unto this book shall be taken against you.