Chapter 9: Agreed

Y/N's POV

It was the next day and you had to go leave jimin's castle immediately back your own. Arriving at your own home the sight of your mom with her arms open about to hug you. You accepted it.

"Oh darling! I heard what happened" she said with her worried eyes.

"Im okay mom"

"Come on get in side ,me and your father will talk to you about someting" she said.

You went inside ,you and your mom went to the lounge area. Your father and jimin was there. Your eyes widened.

"J-jimin? W-why are you here?" You said locked in his eyes as you slowly address to your sit. A warm hand touched yours and so you looked at who it was... your father.

"Y/N... we made the decision" you kept a confuse look.

Decision?

"Darling I think it's only right for jimin to be your husband" your mom said.

Your eyes shut open and your jaw drop with her statement. Slowly tears formed your eyes.

"M-mom... D-dad...how can you do this to me!" You shouted at them ,stood up from your chair and went out.

It was very heartbreaking for you the sight of your parents right now isn't what you needed. Yes. You wanted to see them and for them to comfort you but how they decided for who you should marry and pushed it more when there are other stuff to worry about how you were almost poisoned just disappointed the hell out of you. You arrived at your room ,locking your door and dump yourself to your bed. Tears started flowing down as your pillow slowly soaked with tears. Then someone knocked... you did not answer because you wanted to be alone but he still went in.

"Y/N?" From the voice... it was jimin. You can hear how he was slowly walking to you until he touched your back. You stood up right away.

"What do you want?!" You shouted at his face as more tears kept falling down you were looking everywhere except him. Until he hugged you. His warm body and his hands caressing your hand.

"Shh... it's okay" he said with the most comforting tone. You closed your eyes for a bit ,it felt good. You in his arms was something you need from your parents... thankfully he gave it to me.

"We can't stop them anymore..." he said as you both slowly remove from the hug.

"W-what do you mean?" You asked. He gave you a smile and continued was he was going to say.

"My parents and your parents agreed this arrange marriage ,they've signed the contract. Don't get me wrong Y/N I also don't want ,but your father told me how he got scared at the incident that happened to you and he wants someone like me to protect you I felt bad for your father because he was so worried about you ,that's why I said yes..." he said while slowly looking down.

Those words he said made you guilty getting mad at your parents. You looked at him for a moment and gave him a smile. You stood up ,bowed at him ,and left the room. Not before seeing his confused state. You went to look for your parents and you found them still sitting at the lounge area. As soon as your parents saw you they both stood up and you ran to them and gave them a hug...

"Mom ,dad ,im sorry" you said

"Honey... it's okay we just want you to be safe" your dad said.

"So... is this a yes?" Your mom said

"Yes to what?" You asked

"To marry jimin?" She said. Now that you understand everything you nodded to them and gave your best smile.

"Oh! Darling we're so proud of you" she said yet again gave you a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day it was also the day where you have to move to jimin's house. Yesterday you talked to your parents how you should immediately go to jimins place and get married quickly at first you really did not want but you had to. There your parents told you something that you never knew of your family. Your family was In danger. All these years the reason why your parents barely let you out was because rebels will try to snatch ,kidnap ,rape or even kill. You were very shocked at it. Transferring to jimins house and be his wife was for you to be safe. Jimins family has the strongest military or guards to ever exist that's why your parents agreed to the contract ,while on jimins side his parents agreed to the contract because he was to crowned king immediately,since his father was dying the heir of the throne was only him and without king rebels will flourish in their kingdom. In this marriage both you and jimin needs something from each other. How you need his protection and how he needs you for the throne.

You arrive at jimins place and palace maids and guards welcomed you home. His mother was also waiting for you outside and gave you a warm hug.

"Oh Y/N! I'm so glad you agreed" she said and you just gave her a smile. Her back a sigh of jimin was looking at you his face showed no emotion... just a stare.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N

Merry Christmas!🎄

So i decided to make the story quick and leave this book with only 10 chapters.

From the start i had no idea where this book was leading ,i guess just ideas. I want to focus on my other book which is also a jimin fanfic please check it out its called "wolves" although this book is ending hope you guys can support it till the end💜 I want to focus on my other book because i found more interest in its plot and i have been giving more effort there unlike this one where I give very short chapters but in my Wolves book i have more than 1500+ words please support that book too! And by now thank you!

Read you soon!💛

VOTE ,SHARE ,COMMENT