Chapter 4: Worthy?

You walked in the big dining hall. A large table was the first thing you saw ,there sat your Father , Mother ,and Prince Namjoon ,jin ,yoongi ,and hoseok. Not too long ago jimin and the others went inside. You sat next to your mother.

"Since everyone is here..."

"Y/N As your father ,I think I made the right decision for you I think-" clearing your thoughts you understood what your father was saying. He didnt actually choose the prince already did he?

"DAD DON'T TELL ME YOU-"

"Yes darling." He interrupted. "Me and my fellow fathers decided who we would marry Y/N to... It was..."

You anticipated for the answer ,your thoughts were either you liked it or not ,things circle you head... you looked at the princes and Jin ,Namjoon ,and Suga are the only once that didn't look nervous ,since they were already married to someone else and ready to be Kings. You looked over to Taehyung and Jhope and they looked worried ,but you weren't sure if they wanted to be your husband. You looked over to jungkook ,he looked fine... he wasn't that nervous-looking nor did he look happy. Then it was jimin ,he looked quite hopeful?... it was a strange gaze coming from him but you just looked down. As if sensing you're saddened emotion your parents coughed to call your presence and you reluctantly did.

"... actually I think you should get to know the Princes more Y/N maybe you can decide for yourself by then." Your father said with a slight shame coming from his tone. You knew he had a choice but he knew better not to force you in such a decision that will forever live in your lifetime. It was too grand to decide on something to harsh anyways...

You all sigh in relief it was quite loud hearing everyone breath ,like they weren't breathing the whole time.

You were so upset at your parents for agreeing in this whole arrange-marriage thing so you stood up.

"Sorry to interrupt this meeting of yours... but I think I caught some kind of headache ,I think I'll just rest in my room." Looking at your mom trying to signal her that it was her fault for the sudden headache. You walked off ,you knew the Princes were looking at you as you leave rubbing your hand on your temples to tame down the headache.

***************

JUNGKOOK's POV

Their castle was big enough to have plenty of rooms ,but it was the four of us who get to stay in Y/N's castle since the other hyungs were already in a relationship. You walked out of your room ,hoping something to eat for breakfast ,when you all bumped into each other... Jhope ,Taehyung ,and Jimin.

"GOODMORNING!" Jhope says with a big smile.

"Better change we will have to do so much things with Y/N today" taehyung said.

Jimin turned away as soon as he hears what Tae said ,he felt like he really did not like Y/N or at least that's what it looks like. Taehyung and Jhope left leaving you and jimin alone in the hallway. So you took this chance to ask him.

"hyung... don't you like Y/N?" He asked.... he looks you in the eye ,with a confused face.

"What do you mean?"

"I just noticed how you did not want to be part of this whole arrange-marriage"

"Yah I don't... you know jungkook... I've always dreamt of my dream wedding ,a wedding where I design it with my soon to be bride... I want a wedding where i actually marry someone i love... or i could say someone that loves me as equal as I do for her...do you get what i mean?" He said ,he tapped your shoulder and left to go follow the others.

He then come to realization.

But I don't think Y/N is that bad... I find her quite nice and cute actually.

"But hyung don't you find Y/N worthy of your thoughts?..." he asked him.

"I actually find her great as well. I don't know though." He said in a serious tone.

"Hyung it's okay to be with someone you don't expect to be with ,give her a chance." He said as he walked pass by him to follow the other hyung. He seems to be left alone thinking of the words Jungkook spoke...

Would he change his mind?

JIMIN's POV

I can't believe I let a Jungkook lecture me about how I feel about Y/N but a part of me knew he was right... I just had too much pride that I can't seem to accept the fact that we were on the same page. Me and Y/N are just some royalty that seems to be caught up with an arrange marriage. I on the other hand was to be crowned king immediately due to rebellious attacks coming from my kingdom. I can't be king without a queen though... Y/N on other hand was just that lovely innocent girl who wants to live a life with someone worthy of her love...

Will I be worthy enough?

************

Ok... short chapter but i hope you guys like it

Comment if you have any ideas or opinions.

VOTE! LIKE! AND SHARE!

©: all rights reserve @chimchimwifie