Chapter 6: The Ball

Y/N's POV

It was night time and you were tucked in bed ,and started thinking about what the princes asked you.

Will you go to the ball?

You don't know if you want to go ,a part of you says yes while the other doesn't ,it's weird since there isn't really anything to be scared of ,but something is bothering you but you don't know ,so you asked yourself.

What is stopping me from going?

Then... you questioned things...

Is it 'feeling close'? If i go?

Will they look at me and judge me?

Am i not suited for the event?

Or...

Is it the princes...

Don't they like me?

Am i still a 'karma' for them?

You questioned yourself how the topic became the princes interest in you.

Ah! I think it's because of...jimin...

All this time hanging out with the princes  it was jimin who was the only cold hearted one and you never knew why... but jhope and the other princes were very close and really want you to go ,so you decided to go since it's technically once in a lifetime.

>>>>>>^JIN'S CORONATION^<<<<<<<

Its been 2 weeks since the princes left the castle and went back home ,for the past few weeks you've been close to them and known their interest ,similarities ,and differences ,Prince Jin or i guess... King jin? ,princes yoongi ,namjoon ,also came by time to time. You saw how close they were despite the different kingdoms they were like brothers but different fathers. Out of all the prince... jungkook ,was the one that you became the closest ,he would always be polite ,gentleman ,and flirty... Prince jimin on the other hand still haven't gotten the best side of you ,although it lessened ,it's still there.

It's the day of the coronation of Prince Jin! You were very excited since you want to see the princes already (yes you guys became quite close already). You did your normal routine ,had breakfast ,you saw how the palace was quite busy preparing what you and your parents will wear ,guards and assistance coming with you ,and the chaperones ,you had breakfast alone since your parents were busy doing some things.

Make up artist ,hairstylist ,and all you can say artist came... and it was finally time to dress you up. The make up they put on you was light feminine look but it still gave a mature look wth a red lipstick that is not that light nor too dark ,blush ,mascara ,eye shadow ,and other things were light to give a natural look. The hair stylist wanted to keep it simple and you agreed since you don't want to look desperate. Your hair was down and the sides rolled and met in the middle ,she finished it of with a small white bow at the middle ,and curled the ends. Since all is done ,it's time to put on the dress you'll be wearing tonight. It was a navy blue dress ,its length was somewhere above your knees ,it was also off shoulders ,although it was simple it emphasized your shape/curve nicely ,it was an elegant dress. You like it for its simplicity and it suits you well. Finally ,it's time to go to the coronation.

>>>^ARRIVED^<<<

You arrived at the venue ,the first things you saw was a big gate that was open and ready to welcome guest ,inside you can see the white theme and flowers around ,you can already see how nice it was. People were quite a lot already since you arrived quite late. You stepped out of the car and upon entering they had to call out the guest names... unfortunately it was king and queen first ,that leaves the princess and prince alone. Since you were the only child you had to walk alone. (You never walk alone). They had a line and you were up next ,while trying to wait for your turn you saw the princes somewhere near the food area... of course.