Chapter 10: In Love

JIMIN's POV

After mom approached Y/N I walked her to her room ,she was looking down the whole time like she was sad and I understand completely why... especially to a guy like me. I opened the door for her trying to be as welcome as possible. As she went to her room my efforts on making her smile did not work I looked down for a bit and quietly left her room until someone pulled my wrist.

"Jimin?" She asked

"Yes?" I asked with a smile

"Don't worry I'm alright here" she said with her beautiful smile and her bright eyes locked to mine. How come I'm that dumb not to know how beautiful she actually is ,also how did she read my mind?

"O-oh thank you" I stuttered a bit and left with a smile.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

It was midnight when I heard someone crying outside my room considering that my room is just in front of Y/N's I got up to check on her. I knocked on her door I can hear her get up and suck up her tears. She opened her door and her eyes all swollen and her whole face red. As soon as the door was wide enough for me to pass she hugged me. She hugged me tight. He warm body touched mine. It felt good... no great.

"Y-Y/N? What happened?" I asked still in her hug. She didn't answer and kept crying. I touched her back caressing it hopefully it can calm her down. She went down now and look down. I touched her chin to look into my eyes.

"Tell me what happened?" She looked at me for a moment and took a deep breath.

"N-nightmare..." She said and quickly looked down. I chuckled a bit to the fact that she still gets scared in those things. She looked at me with a annoyed and confused face.

"Nightmare?" I said and let out another laugh. She looked at me irritated by my actions and hit my chest and she smiled. I smiled back at her. I finally made her smile. She went back to her bed and I followed... just to make sure she falls back asleep.

"Do you want me to tell you a story?" I asked her while slowly sitting at her bed. She sat beside me and nodded. I told her the story of when I also had a nightmare and I also cried like hers.

Pass the story I felt something heavy on my shoulders it was Y/N I looked at her to see her beautiful sleeping face. She was finally asleep. I carried her to fix her position to sleep better. I was beside her until she pulled me beside her making me look like I was about to sleep with her too. Her wrist were pretty tough and I can't risk to waking her up. That's why I decided to just sleep with her.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

It was finally the morning and slight beam of sunrise hitting the room. I looked at Y/N and she wasn't there. I quickly got up and looked for her until the bathroom door opened.

"Good morning"she said very lively at me. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face making my morning great.

"Morning" I said back while fixing my hair back.

"Thank you for last night" she said shyly

"It's nothing ,thank you for letting me sleep" I said and she chuckled a bit. I smiled at her.

"I mean... we are getting married anyways... isn't it right for us to sleep together?" She said with a smirk on her face and she looked back to put some moisturizer on her face. I was shocked at what she said making me smirk at her action.