>SPECIAL pt.2: Jungkook's POV

>extra scene/important scene too<

The moment I heard the news of Jimin Hyung and Y/N get married I can't help but feel a bit of jealousy in me. Although I knew Jimins state in their kingdom I can't help but feel a sense of lost. Maybe I had to set aside my feelings...

It took a while to take in but I had to for Y/N. It was now their wedding all of us Princes came to their party.

There standing in the side chairs where the big wooden door opened to reveal the ever most beautiful Y/N in her stunning wide gown. She had a smile on her face while she looked at everyone until finally landing her eyes on Jimin. I watched how they linked their arms together as they approach the altar. They set their vows with each other and collided their lips.

I was just... emotionless

The after party also known as the reception part was actually fun. The Princes were there to distract me from Y/N and Jimin who were talking to other guest. I decided to go for a restroom break to set things aside.

I reached the sink and turned the faucet on. I rubbed my hands together with the water and damped my face. Both my arms on the marbled counter as I looked at the reflection of myself.

I can't believe I have feelings for her over a short period of time...

It was weird how I was talking to myself but it was also a feeling of comfort to me. I would breath heavily and look at myself again. Finally I decided to leave the restroom after getting a hold of myself. I reached the bathroom door to hear to guys in a tuxedo talking on the side. Their conversation was so intense I think they didn't see me. I was suppose to go out of the place but made me stop from the words a man said.

"Were you able to put it in the Princesses drink?"

Drink?

"Yes sir" a younger voice spoke

"But What is in there sir?" The young voice spoke again.

"Just some... poison"

"Don't tell anyone of this... or your family suffers" he added

My eyes widened. The thought of Y/N drinking that and possibly die was making me mad. I heard the guy gasp knowing he also did not know the content. I was sure to whoever that guy was I would kill him to what he was doing. I heard footsteps move and slowly fade away. I looked out of the bathroom to see a waiter in the floor. He must've been the young voice I heard. Although there wasn't another man. I grabbed his collar and slammed him in the wall.

"What was that?!" I shouted at him. He looked at me for a second as his eyes slowly widened.

"P-Prince Jungkook" he stuttered

"Why did you do that?!"

"I-I'm S-Sorry ,I had to-" I stopped him as the background noise of the party set to me.

'Now we should toast for both me and our upcoming King Jimin'

I heard Y/N say on the background. I immediately sprinted away knowing they were going to drink wines. I was back to the party and unfortunately was too late... everyone was quiet. I averted my eyes to see jimin holding Y/N in his arms. Laying like a lifeless person.

She drank it...

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N

This is how long I can give to you guys... sorry it's short but I just had to put jungkook here right?

Anyways please read my

BTS: WOLVES SERIES rn I've only did JIMIN's Book so hope you can support that...

Also my IG just incase you want to see my rants it's... @/biaschimchim on ig

Read you soon!💕