Chapter 8: Love & Care

[please read A/N at the end]

Y/N's POV

Still... his cute face was looking down on my ugly and swollen face. You were staring at him for a long time and did not not even notice he was already awake.

"Enjoying the view?" he said smirking.

"O-oh... s-sorry..." you said and quickly got out from his arm.

"Are you okay now?" He asked.

"M-me?... y-yes..." looking away from a still smirking Jimin. Awkwardness filling the air and soon you drove back silently. Until you reached back to the castle... but it wasn't yours... it was jimins.

"Uhmm jimin... why are we in your castle?" You asked.

"Dont worry i already asked your parents." He said with a smirk in his face while heading out of the car. Your eyes widened but did not protest. It made sense because his castle was the nearest.

I mean would you rather stay home or stay with a cute guy? ;). Okay let's shake that thought off.

You quickly got out of the car and followed jimin inside. You tried to catch up to him when another headache strikes.

"Ah..." you groaned while slowly falling on the ground as your knees suddenly felt too weak.

You saw at the corner of your eyes Jimin's panic state and was about to run to you when another man came into your view. Jungkook.

"Y/N! What happened to you?" He looked at jimin with eyes full of anger. Later on the other princes went to you and asked what happened. Jimin just stood there looking at the princes comforting you. You stood up and straightened your gown.

"Im fine... I just need some rest." You said. They all nodded and one of the helpers showed you where you'll be staying for the night... The room was a light shade of pink ,with flower patterns and a big bed. It looks like a girls room... but jimin doesn't have a sister. Interrupting your thought ,someone knocked on your door. He opened it and the sight of jimin appeared in front of you.

"Y/N?" He said. You hummed to answer him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. At first it was weird but it sounded sincere.

"Oh... I'm feeling a lot better now." You said and looked down.

"Don't worry ,I'll get those nasty jer-" you interrupted him.

"It's okay... I'm not hurt anyways." Giving him a small assuring smile.

"Well I'm not okay" anger was shown in his face ,he looks very scary when his mad. You stood still shocked at his reaction. After that he decided to leave you. You sighed loud like you weren't breathing.

What was that reaction?

Was he worried?

JIMIN's POV

After what Y/N said that she was fine and did not want to find those jackass i got pissed... seriously how can you just leave them when she was harassed? It was so awkward since i kind of... shouted at her. That's why i decided to just leave her alone in my sisters room. Oh! One more thing she doesn't know i have a sister... i guess I'll just tell her when she asks.

I went back downstairs to see the boys in the kitchen eating again... everytime they go to my place they would just eat everything in the refrigerator.

The boys were here because we have a small after party but unfortunately something happened to Y/N.

I walked down the stairs ,since I was wearing black leather shoes it created some noise while going down making the boys notice my presence. I went near them with their faces mad. I know it was because of Y/N...

"What?" I asked ,while getting water from the refrigerator.

"What do you mean what?" Taehyung said anger laced in his voice.

"Hyung! What happened?!" Jungkook said while slamming his palm at the counter. Hoseok pulled him down and told him to calm down.

"What happened to Y/N?" hoseok said with a worried voice ,he was different from jungkook and taehyung since he didn't sound mad. I looked at them ,and I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Jungkook became more mad ,their faces looks like street dogs begging for food.

"Poison." I said ,while drinking my water.

"P-poison? What's with poison?" Taehyung asked.

"Poison... WHAT?! Y/N was poisoned?!" Jungkook shouted yet again... this man really cares about her. I chocked on my water a bit because he startled me.

"Ya! Jungkook stop shouting ,she's fine now..." I told him while sitting next to them. I cleared my throat and told them what happened.

"We have to find them..." jungkook said while slowly clenching his fist. Anger was seen in this man ,he really did care about Y/N it's been awhile to see him care about a girl...

"We will." I assured them.

We can't let anyone do that to Y/N even I myself who found no interest in her was still worried or do I?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N

So this is a short chapter ,but i just wanted you guys to know that my new book "wolves" is now published! It's jimin fanfic again ,and it fantasy ,it isn't xreader though... but i think you guys will like. This story... i dont even know where it's going. BUT PLEASE CHECK MY NEW BOOK

VOTE ,SHARE ,AND COMMENT

Read you soon!💓