>SPECIAL pt.1: Jimin's POV

<Extra Scene>

I was looking around Y/N's palace just trying to look at her place. I noticed how their palace was very quiet and peaceful unlike mine where all my brothers would party ,yell ,and laugh at the top of their lungs. Although I also feel bad for Y/N despite my brothers yelling and al that stuff it kept the house alive and fun and I would never change anything to that ,unlike here since Y/N was an only child she would probably stay alone in this place. While wondering on my own thoughts I heard a nice humming voice at the right side of me. I followed the angelic voice of the person that was a humming a nice tune. In my surprise it was Y/N. She was peacefully reading a book while the soft wind gliding through her hair and I must say she looked like an angel underneath the tree.

"Why won't you just sing it?" I asked her. She jumped a bit since she barely knew I would be there. I just smiled at her. And she gave it back.

"What do you mean?" She asked

"The one you're humming... sing it." I told her. She just shook her head I bet she was just shy.

"Come on... I bet you sound great." I persuaded her more. She breath in for a while and finally said yes. She starts to sing the song...

Yuki tsumoru yō ni tashikame te iru yo
Kimi ga kure ta mono iki te ku yūki

Ay, arayuru jikan koe te deatta n da
Sorede How do we do? hataseru?
Kono futashika jōtai Love

Omotta yori sekai wa hayaku te
How we gonna change it?
We don't know yet
Demo kitto?

(Eh) Ai, bokura no mune ni ooh yeah
(Eh) Slowly hibikidashi te

Kimi o dakishime tai kie te shimau mae ni mōichido
Ah doko made mo maiagaru Crystal
Nē nani mo ira nai kara mōsukoshi dake kanjite tai
Can I touch your heart?
Fure taku te mo surinuke te iku
Oh Someday? Someday...

{Crystal Snow by BTS}

I looked at her how effortless she sings the wonderful song that suits her voice. Her voice made me closer to her for some reason. I was staring at her the whole time singing the song while she looks at the flowers in front. She then looks at me and smiles. Quickly I can feel myself heat up. I looked away just she doesn't see me in this state.

What am I doing to myself?

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'
A/N

Here is a special chapter just so y'all know that yes... jimin did fall in love with you already. I made this special chapter because of the feedbacks the book has been getting despite it's ugly and full of holes plot. Anyways thank you for supporting this story. Wait for part 2.

Check my other book: BTS WOLVES its a series :)

Read you soon🌼