[ 1 ] p l u s h i e s

[ ^ i'm lowkey running out of changbin or felix gifs since i use them for my other stories too ^ ]

> 3rd person

"hyung hyung look at that" felix poked his older brother.

"felix we're done buying you plushies" taewoo said and chuckled at the pouting felix.

"one more?" felix begged his older brother.

"whenever you say that we always get more than that since you're so great at persuading your older brother" taewoo replied and smiled shaking his head.

"pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ it's our last day in australia" felix whined.

"ughhhhh~~ why do you have to be so cute and why do you always have to persuade me like this?" taewoo mumbled to himself and groaned looking at his wallet.

"so yes?" felix asked as his eyes lit up happily.

"fine. my wallet is gonna be gone before we arrive in korea" taewoo said and groaned taking felix to his favorite plushie store in australia.

taewoo had already bought felix five plushies from another store while he was going shopping. taewoo loved the younger and all but he didn't understand why felix needed to many plushies. felix always liked hugging something as he slept and started a whole bed of his collection so he hugs one every night.

"hyung hyung do you know korean?" felix asked as he looked around for a new plushie.

"well more than you. why?" taewoo asked and looked at the direction towards a familiar person.

"cause i'm scared. going to korea and not knowing much korean could be hard" felix whined to his brother.

"mom and i will teach you as much as we can don't worry" taewoo said and sighed.

"hey isn't that jeongsoo hyung" felix asked as taewoo held him back and covered his mouth.

"yeah it is but i don't wanna meet him at this time. go choose a plushie so we can get out" taewoo whispered to felix as he put on his hood and his mask and fixed his hair.

"okayyyy~~" felix said and skipped happily to a certain teal plushie.

"i'm gonna go pay for it. stay right here and don't move" taewoo said as felix nodded obediently.

taewoo ran to the register to pay for it quickly without getting noticed by jeongsoo. jeongsoo was taewoo's boyfriend and taewoo had no idea how to break-up with him without hurting either of them.

and after taewoo turned around after paying, he met with him. the guy he didn't want to meet with most. 

"babe why are you ignoring me?" jeongsoo asked looking down at taewoo.

"i-i-i d-didn't see you" taewoo said and shyly looked down at his feet.

"you're so cute baby. i saw you and your brother. is he making you buy plushies for him again?" jeongsoo asked and chuckled.

"he wants them so badly that my wallet is empty now" taewoo said and tried to get away from jeongsoo.

"you haven't been acting like yourself" jeongsoo said and kissed taewoo's cheek.

"its just t-t-t-that i-i'm g-going to leave australia tomorrow and i don't wanna leave you" taewoo said confessing everything that was going on in his brain.

"i-it's g-going to be f-fine baby" jeongsoo said and chuckled.

"w-w-what" taewoo asked and looked up.

"how about i buy a plane ticket and fly with you to korea?" jeongsoo asked and smirked.

"r-r-r-really?" taewoo asked and hugged him by the waist.

"of course. anything for you" jeongsoo said and took his hand as they walked back to felix.

"hyung what took you so long?" felix whined.

"i bought you your plushie and lets go home now" taewoo said smiling happy.

"hi jeongsoo hyung~" felix said happily.

"hey felix. your brother wants to break up with me" jeongsoo said and complained to felix.

"hyunggg~~ why do you wanna break up with him?" felix asked and pouted.

jeongsoo and felix were close since jeongsoo helped him most with korean. 

"h-he's lying don't listen to him felix" taewoo said and stuck out his tongue at jeongsoo.

"hyung can i buy more plushies" felix asked passing by another store with cute stuffed animals.

"nope nope we're going home" taewoo said and grabbed felix's wrist and quickly passed the store.

"hmph~" felix said and pouted.

-

o o f. new changlix story my dudes. felix still ain't back yet but we received some good news for the last episode of stray kids. the cover is boring af since my hubby didn't make one yet so it'll stay that basic picture until its changed. anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee