[ 8 ] v i s i t o r

> 3rd person

> 3rd person

felix was lying on the couch as he was watching the latest episode of mixnine and the unit. felix was watching a.c.e chan and jun perform gashina by sunmi as he smiled happily.

"jun hyung and chan hyung are so talented" felix mumbled to himself.

felix rolled around as his eyes were on the screen. he kept thinking of when changbin last hugged him. he felt his heartbeat race.

"felix stop thinking about him" felix told himself and shook his head getting up.

he walked to the kitchen but passed by it to get to his bedroom. he took his favorite plushie and bought it out and sat it on the kitchen table.

"stay there while i cook. i feel lonely. taewoo and jeongsoo hyung are still in their bedroom" felix said and pouted.

felix took a pot and boiled some water to make some ramen. after finishing it he set his bowl proudly on the table. felix took his chopsticks and ate his noodles happily as he played some mixnine music. [ ya'll whoever watches the messed up show, i don't blame you not liking it cause i think the same but 'just dance' is a bop ]

then the door bell rang which made taewoo come out of his room along with jeongsoo from behind walking to the door.

"felix~ you didn't cook hyung some?" taewoo asked and pouted taking felix's chopsticks and stealing a bite.

"hyung~~ go cook yourself" felix said and whined.

"i'll get the door" jeongsoo said and chuckled at the two brothers.

jeongsoo turned the doorknob and met with a familiar face.

"hyeongki" jeongsoo growled.

"nice seeing you again jeongsoo" hyeongki said and smirked.

"hyeongkii~~" taewoo yelled and ran to him hugging him.

"hi tae nice seeing you again" hyeongki said as he hugged taewoo back smirking back at jeongsoo.

"you fuck" jeongsoo muttered under his breathe slamming the door.

felix looked at what happened and soon realized what did happen. felix went by jeongsoo and took his hand and went to their room.

"jeongsoo hyung, you're jealous right?" felix asked.

"w-well y-yeah" jeongsoo said.

"why don't you make him jealous back?" felix asked coming up with a plan.

"how? taewoo never really gets jealous at all" jeongsoo said as his black hair met his eyes.

"do you perhaps have changbin's number?" felix asked.

"yeah" jeongsoo replied taking out his phone and showing him.

felix took his phone and dialed in the number. as the phone rang jeongsoo glared at hyeongki and taewoo being close to each other.

"uhhh hello?"

"changbin hyung?"

"u-uhhh yeah who's this?"

"felix"

"how'd you get my n-"

"no time for that. help me make a plane for jeongsoo to make taewoo jealous"

"wh-"

"cause taewoo's old best friend came back and they are being a little too close to each other"

"okay h-"

"well i t-"

"yah stop cutting me off. like i was saying maybe we should just get one of jeongsoo's old friend"

"oh yeah good idea. meet me at my place pweaseeeee"

"fine i'll be there in five minutes"

"i don't think its a good idea felix" jeongsoo said.

"my brother is getting close to someone else. you shouldn't just sit there and look at them get close" felix said as he grabbed his leather jacket.

"so whats the plan?" jeongsoo asked smirking.

"well, changbin hyung said that we get one of your old friends who is willing to help you" felix explained.

"hmmmm i might have one but i'll have to meet him somewhere and take pictures" jeongsoo said.

"changbin hyung and i will help you" felix said as he smiled.

jeongsoo smiled. hopefully he won't hurt taewoo that much. after changbin arrived everything was set.

"felix. you and i will just hide in the bushes" changbin said as he played with felix's hair.

"yeeeeeeeeeeee" felix said as he grabbed his stuffed animal.

as they left the living room, jeongsoo glared at hyeongki who was embracing taewoo.

"jeongieee~~" taewoo said as he ran to hug jeongsoo.

jeongsoo picked taewoo up and hugged him tightly.

"i'll be back soon with the kids baby. don't let hyeongki do anything to you" jeongsoo whispered as he kissed taewoo's cheek and then his pink plump lips.

"jeongiee where are you going?" taewoo asked and pouted.

"i'm going to meet someone today remember?" jeongsoo asked.

"i don't want you to go" taewoo whined.

as the little couple was talking, felix and changbin were taking pictures.

"hyung did you figure out something to do for the project?" felix asked.

"yeah. a song. and minho will do the choreography" changbin said as played with felix's hair.

"your hair is so soft" changbin said as he hugged fleix inhaling his scent.

"can you buy me a plushie hyung?" felix asked.

"fine fine. someday" changbin said and smiled.

"i'm scared of hyeongki of what he's gonna do to my brother" felix said.

"he'll be alright. i know your brother long enough to know that he won't be taken away that easily" changbin said as he smiled.

"can we go to your place tomorrow?" felix asked.

"sure" changbin said.

felix smiled and leaned his head on changbin's shoulder. changbin was kinda used to the skin contact and skinship now. felix would always here and there lean his head on his shoulder or cling onto his arm. changbin didn't mind it at all. and felix just probably forgot about the bet he made.

-

i was writing this while doing ixl shit and i couldn't comprehend the math. i hate geometry even though it is easy but the circles and finding perimeter and area and shit makes me tired. anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.