[ 11 ] s l e e p

[ ^ i give up on showing y'all felix and changbin gifs ]

> 3rd person

"so move your arm like this after the first verse" minho said showing changbin and felix the choreography slowly.

"andwaeeeeee it's so hard" felix said and pouted.

"don't worry you'll get it soon" minho said and smiled.

"it's hard as fu-"

"hey you! language!" woojin yelled from across the school.

felix turned his head and saw no one.

"who was that?" felix asked.

"woojin hyung. he can hear whenever someone curses. basically the mom of the school" minho explained.

"kinda annoying but then again a great hyung" changbin said and sighed.

"so how's jisung?" felix asked and smirked.

"u-u-uhmm . . . . . . . he's sick sadly" minho said as he pushed up his glasses.

"aw what happened?" felix asked as he sat down and rolled around on the floor.

"he didn't listen to me and i told him to wear a thicker jacket. he just wore his sweater and got sick the next day" minho said and sighed.

"i hope he'll get better" changbin said as he laid felix's head on his lap.

"he's the type of person who would get sick easily and cry easily too" minho said grabbing his phone.

"that low key sounds like jeongin" felix said and laughed.

"anii ~" jeongin whined.

"don't worry woojin hyung is here" woojin said and patted jeongin's back.

"hey hey! get the f-"

"bangchan your language! how many times have i got to tell you to not c-"

"get away from my baby" chan said and whined.

"okay okay. anyways i gotta go do my lab report. it's due tomorrow and i haven't started it yet" woojin said and ran out.

changbin watched felix's eyes slowly closed and open back up again.

"go to sleep lix. you barely slept last night" changbin said and chuckled. 

"but i have to stay up to practice" felix whined.

"your health is more important" changbin defended and covered felix with his jacket.

felix fell asleep peacefully as changbin stood up and took out his laptop.

"yo chan, can we make the song with these lyrics?" changbin asked.

chan looked over and read them.

"for him right?" chan asked and smirked.

"y-yeah. for his birthday" changbin said as he awkwardly scratched his arm.

"i think i can make a beat or something with those lyrics. it'll be ready by a week or so" chan said.

"thanks" changbin said and left.

changbin looked at felix one last time and smiled to himself. why did he like him so much? he was such a cheerful person so why did he like him?

it was the opposite of who his type was.

-

MERRY CHRISTMAS! i'm sorry this is such a cheap chapter but i promise to update more. i got a black sweater and black converse for christmas and i actually like them. anyways check out my book [ jeongin x chan ] if you're interested. -> 'chapstick'. and also thank you to all my readers for 2k on this book! 💕💕