[ 9 ] f u c k

[ ^ a mood ^ ]

[ ^ a mood ^ ]

> 3rd person

like the plan was going on, jeongsoo was just having a normal talk as changbin and felix were talking in the bushes.

"so you're depending on me to make your taewoo jealous?" inki asked.

"yeah basically. cheolki i hope you don't mind" jeongsoo said.

"nah its fine. just don't kiss him" cheolki said as inki squirmed in his seat.

"thanks! i owe you" jeongsoo said as he smiled.

"yeah yeah but hurry up. its almost getting dark and you wanna send taewoo them before he sleeps" cheolki said.

changbin and felix giggled behind the bushes. changbin and felix were just there to take the pictures but they ended up acting cute with each other.

"binnie hyung s-stop i-it t-tickles" felix giggled as he squirmed around on changbin's lap.

"yah yah! aren't you guys here to do a job?" jeongsoo asked smirking.

"o-oh yeah" changbin said as he took out his phone.

jeongsoo went back and got into a nice position. just casually. cheolki was just cooling off in the corner laughing at inki who was uncomfortable around jeongsoo. 

jeongsoo shared a drink with inki who happily enjoyed it.

*click*

inki sits on jeongsoo's lap.

*click*

changbin smirked knowing that taewoo was probably gonna cry himself to sleep even though that might sound mean. 

"hyung~ i'm tired" felix whined.

"we're done here. now we'll just tell taewoo and send him these" changbin said as he grabbed felix's wrist and ran away winking at jeongsoo signaling that they were done.

"namama shakerr~ shakerR!" felix sung out randomly following changbin sleepily.

"felix i know you like twice but its public" changbin said and laughed.

"sonemen me likey likey likey likey likey me likey likey LikeY! dududuuuuuu~~ LiKe LIkE!" felix shouted out on the sidewalk.

"why the fuck do you act drunk when you're probably half asleep while i'm dragging you" changbin muttered.

"TRYIN TO LET CHU KNOWWWWWW SIGNUBULE SIGNAL BUELE!" felix yelled as he fell asleep and fell to the ground mumuring something.

"and then again why are you cute as fuck" changbin sighed and carried felix on his back all the way home.

taewoo opened the door as soon as changbin rung the doorbell.

"your brother kinda fell asleep" changbin said.

"of course he did. just lay him down in his room. you're welcome to stay here too if you'd like" taewoo said and sighed.

changbin did as told and walked to felix's bedroom to set him down.

"damn you have so many plushies" changbin mumbled.

"he loves them. up to the point where my wallet is empty" taewoo said and chuckled from the door.

"and also, me and felix captured these while we were out" changbin said guiltily holding his phone out.

taewoo silently scrolled through the photo gallery and shook his head constantly after dropping the phone down.

"n-n-no t-that c-can't b-be j-j-jeongie" taewoo mumbled to himself as he ran to get his jacket.

"y-yah! where are you going?" changbin yelled.

"s-somewhere to b-beat the c-crap out of the g-guy he was with!" taewoo said giving changbin a cold glare.

changbin couldn't call him or run after him. he had felix to take care of. changbin picked up his phone and called jeongsoo as quick as possible gripping on felix's blanket as he was anxious.

"hell- ( evator )"

"taewoo went out somewhere after i showed him the pictures and now i have no idea where he went" 

"you've got to be kidding"

"i'm not. he shouldn't be far from where you were and just left a minute ago" 

"fucking shit!"

changbin hung up knowing that jeongsoo was gonna find him somehow. changbin just stared at the younger's face. 

"i should probably make a run for it and help jeongsoo find taewoo right?" changbin asked himself.

"you should go binnie hyung" felix mumbled loud enough for changbin to hear.

changbin dashed out of the apartment after that leaving a note behind just in case felix was scared and didn't know what happened. we messed up badly.

-

i'm sick. o / ; ____________________ ; /o

and ot9 is real

and please check out my other book 'run away'

and also check out my wifie's book 'amnesia' and 'mine' 

and also check out every person i follow's books

and also give thanks to jonghyun and wish him the best where he is now

and also most importantly , stay well and stay safe and dun get sick 

and second most un-importantly , vote and comment

and one last thing , should i make a new ship fanfic? if so suggest some ships ya'll want me to do. your opinion. i'm thinking chan and jeongin and minho and jisung ??